It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Dulce by COMM. X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
freenet-homepage.de... if these are the real deal than im very impressed. the first one looks like cgi until you really look at it i was sent this today in a email as part of a community im in that researches dulce base. now feel free to martyr me "theyre CGI" those are pictures of other stuff" im just presenting you with what ive found.

P.S ive been in contact with commander x once before face to face if you have heard of the dulce papers then you know who commander x is......if he wasnt lying...god i hate this game

Removed All Caps from title

[edit on 12/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Lol maybe.

But these could be pictures of 20 different pics made to look like that.

But good find.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hey man-
sorry, but you found the same set of photos that many many many other ATS thread have discussed and very thouroughly debunct. off the top of my head, i remember the first one being out of Doom 2, the picture of the blast door is a public entrance to NORAD, and the crazy-shaped hallway is from Stargate SG-1. the others are just wierd pics from various places...

the same photos have been passed off as pics of 2 or 3 different bases, including DIA.

keep searching, though...

link   
garg! double post.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by alexbassguy]

link   
yup yup i know that commander x plays the part well enough and thats it. but it isnt hard to be something your now or atleast put on a charade either way i found it interesting just thought ide share.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

i htought that blast door picture looked familiar. i dont watch stargate or play computer games so i didnt know what caught my attention though was the fourth or fifth picture because it appeared to be the nuke drill they constantly say was used to drill the tunnells.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
"cheyenne blast doors" on google images ..

images.google.no...,GGLJ:2007-31,GGLJ:no&resnum=0&q=cheyenne%20blast%20doors&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Blast door picture you use is here:
www.answers.com/topic/cheyenne-mountain

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
"cheyenne blast doors" on google images ..

images.google.no...,GGLJ:2007-31,GGLJ:no&resnum=0&q=cheyenne%20blast%20doors&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Blast door picture you use is here:
www.answers.com/topic/cheyenne-mountain
i didnt make the website i just got the link sent to me earlier.

jra

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
These two photos are from a computer game.

freenet-homepage.de...
freenet-homepage.de...

The second one is Quake 2 for sure. I recognise the wall texture.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wonder what they keep in those cages... actually, I don't wanna know.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by TEH LOZSER]

[edit on 19-10-2007 by TEH LOZSER]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That first image on there is NOT from the game Doom 2. Doom 2 never looked that good. that one small area of whatever game that is probably took up more disk space that the entire Doom 2 game. It looks more like it came from a Half-Life or Quake game.

The second one is definitely a Quake game and both are obvious game screenshots. I don't see how anyone would think those are real.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

oh. well in any case, it's a video game.

i wonder where the other photos came from... like those wierd yellow transformer things. it'd be interesting to go throught the internet somehow and figure out all that stuff. it'd take SO long tho...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Most impressive images...

But thats just it...they are IMAGES... could be faked... why not have a HUMAN standing in just ONE image?... I mean, we all know what looks FAKE!... Gee...maybe you could show us an image that does NOT look fake!!!

Come on!!!

Am I the only one who is SICK AND TIRED of images that not only "could be faked",... but LOOK faked!...

For God's Sake,.... SHOW A HUMAN IN THE PHOTO!...or is that too hard!...

Come on!

Oh, yeah, right,... you (or the one who shot this), was alone,....

Well,...lets hear the STORY!!!...

I am sick of this crap!!!

I am SO sick of this crap!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Wow! Ease up there crabby pants and read the whole thread before ya start jumping on posters! He didn't take the pix, here found the pix and asked for help analyzing them, which they did. If you had read the whole thread you would of realized this.

Relax.
Be calm.
Read.

Oooohhhhmmmmm.....

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Point taken...

Sorry OP,

This is a touchy subject for me,...

I just want this topic to break some ground!...

again,...

I Am sorry if I offended

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

lol its all gravy i was pretty upset when i found out they weren't authentic.but thats why i post these kinds of things here i've never played quake or watched stargate so i wouldn't have known thats where those pictures were from but imma keep looking and posting and maybe one day one of us will be able to find evidence of dulce base, also thanks to everyone for there help in closing speculation on these pictures.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
this is the same silly set of photos that has been floating around for year.

one is of the drilling machines from the channel tunnel

another is from an expansion hub in the channel tunnel

and why would a place filled alien tech and a supposed zero emmision energy source need 5 big blue diesel engines

and the first photo is from the popualr ps2 game area 51..featuring the vocal talents david duchovny(?)...well at least that what it reminds me of.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Could it be that much of the artwork in quake and half-life is actually based on real underground bases?
In other words while we are having a heck of a time shooting up alien mutants and trying to destroy evil empires little do we know......(fill in the blank)......
:

Sorry I don't mean to scare people, its just something I have been pondering for a while and since we are on a conspiracy site discussing the "impossible" maybe its not that far fetched after all.

Think about this: What better way of discrediting the entire alien underground base concept then making a futuristic cgi game based on real photo sets. Companies make money selling the game and when someone posts an image as proof everyone cries HOAX!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

new topics

top topics

join