It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking Harassment Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
disclose.tv...

**Warning, video contains some naughty language**

Aside from that its pretty interesting. I dont know why someone would fake this and at first i did have my suspicions, but at the end i decided it was true.

I mean the guy in the SUV i think had the ear piece thing going on, he had glasses, the perfect stereotypical G-Man. But yes, he cuold of been some average joe coming from an extra shift late a night. But the video itself it interesting too.....

Would like to hear opinions about this video

I also read such occurances here on ATS from fellow members and i have to say that its not farfetched for this sort of thing to happen, either for satanical/cult reasons, government reasons, or just for plain stalking/harassment. If i were being tailed i would surely take a stand also, but be more cautions that this guy, i coulda had a Kimber .45 being pointed at me for all i know.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
To me it just looks like a couple of Meth heads on a paranoia trip.

I mean seriously, who are they that the government is gonna waste resources following them around.

I will say this. The reaction of the SUV driver was pretty strange when you consider that a carload of hoons has just pulled up next to him and started yelling obscenities.

CT

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

I will say this. The reaction of the SUV driver was pretty strange when you consider that a carload of hoons has just pulled up next to him and started yelling obscenities.

CT

Lol yea that was the weird part. I dont know why the SUV driver wouldve started going ballastic. It was as if, *dun dun dun* he didnt want to blow his cover???

Still, open to interpretation, and i might look into more accounts of people witnessing who their stalkers were.

EDIT: Found some interesting stuff

www.eharassment.ca...

This is an interesting encounter with an alleged stalker

www.raven1.net...

This site seems to give a boatload of info. ( though i dont know if its substantiated and legit, but seen it before, seems interesting to say the least)

www1.exoticwarfareproof.org...

Gives an overview, nice

Thats all i got, hopefully their informative

[edit on 16-10-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

It was as if, *dun dun dun* he didnt want to blow his cover???

Im not so sure about that. If that was the case, why allow them to get along side him at all. If he was surveilling them, why drive behind them with high beams on. If he was a government agent, why not drive directly to a police station and report that he is being followed, which would not "blow his cover."

CT

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

i really hope the government keeps there eyes on paranoid tweakers we could all be at risk if they dont. but its hard to follow tweakers there so fast and quiet...there like ninjas that dont sleep and clean your house while you are.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
reply to post by jarheadjock

It was as if, *dun dun dun* he didnt want to blow his cover???

Im not so sure about that. If that was the case, why allow them to get along side him at all. If he was surveilling them, why drive behind them with high beams on. If he was a government agent, why not drive directly to a police station and report that he is being followed, which would not "blow his cover."

CT

no but if he was trly survieling this guy then he'd need him not to be locked up to collect evidence for a sting or for whatever other purpose putting him in jail is the opposite of good spying.

top topics

join