It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Paul McCartney & Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I love the extent to which people will go to simply not admit they are seeing something out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
....pause (freeze frame, post shot) Hillary one around 8:40, she's literally coming out of her reptilian skin

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
why, oh why do i click on these!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
that was filmed after paul mcartneys motorbike accident on which he lost a few teeth and needed dental work his teeth were actually impeccable considering the amount of drugs him and the other beatles did, as for pauls dead theory, nonsense ive read a book on it and all it proved to me was you caould make a conspiracy out of anything. clutching at straws come to mind

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Man this has gotten to be out of hand with these reptilian BS threads. I think you reptilian guys need to lay off the smoke for a while and go outside and enjoy the sun. There are no reptilians. All I saw was a video of Paul doing what he does best and sadly showing his bad teeth. With Hillary all I saw was an aging woman with a case of arthritis. I also saw alot of poor quality video which all you reptilian guys seem to be able to provide; not to mention the fact every video you guys provide comes from youtube!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this is utter garbage. I'd have thought by now you would have at least researched compression artifacts enough to make a good case why you think they are not artifacts. You tube video cannot and will not cut it if you are serious in providing proof of any kind about this. Youtube compress the heck out of videos after upload (which include various optimisation routines) and so of course your going to see weird artifacting. Just about everybody is used to it.

Here's a tip:

Forget youtube et al.....

Find some high defintion footage from a REPUTABLE SOURCE that shows something you claim.

Show me something with a bloke with a forked tounge and at least you'll have everyones attention while its veracity is debated. The same goes for someone turning into a scaley lizard.....shoot... even eating a mouse or rat would be a start.

If you are not prepared to start using higher quality footage to prove your case, then to my mind your aren't serious. Cold hard logic will win everytime, logic doesn't get 'brainwashed by views or upbringing', and isn't 'scared to see the truth'. It tells us what is fact, as opposed what is fiction.

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Okay, he's ugly, yes. He has terrible teeth, correct. He has lights from above the stage, big bright ones that hang off the scaffolding/light towers up above the stage, operated by an effects technician in a booth?

I been to a million shows. Shows in daylight fields, shows in dark night fields, shows by the ocean, shows on the beach, shows in clubs, shows in dining halls, shows in concert halls, shows in movie theatres.

And out of all shows I have been to, and all bands I've seen, I can say with some certainty (PS - my girlfriend is a photography major finishing her degree) that those "slits" on the eyes are light reflection, just look at it, why else does it look light colored, like a shine or glare?

And his teeth, well hell, Brits have terrible teeth *pokes at the brits* there was just an article the other day on CNN about Brits pulling their own teeth with pliers b/c its too expensive for dental work in the "kingdom".

Paul is right ugly, but he isn't a reptilian. Also, I know MANY Beatles fans who would skin you alive over the very accusation, including my GF

Allow me to get serious for a sec.

These reptilian vids are beating a dead horse. I understand the history, the Anunnaki and the bloodlines, the genetic modification, the visitation, the conspiracy to rule the world through the elite which are descendants or chosen by the Anunnaki people, who are like Reptilian some believe.

I understand that. But, to have shapeshifting beings on the Earth is taking a bit far. Certainly youll know the day when true Reptilians come from the skies, because Reptiles are nearly all carnivorous as a feature of the type of species, and you best believe some folks would get capture and eaten by these 'reptilian aliens' heh.

(I dont believe in any of that crap btw - disclaimer)

[edit on 10/16/2007 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have one word for that Paul McCartney clip my friend....motion blur. Please, looooooook how that slow motioned clip stretches his teeths, and pupils. He's not a reptilian. And i realy realy do not think you gonna find any reptilians from youtube either. But as always, i respect your beliefs and i wont judge you.
Well, coz i dont believe in these things, i guess i need to seek mental health

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lightunseen -- "motion blur" is two words . . . .

. . . . this topic is now in the Skunk Works forum,
try to be nicer to one another.. . .

McCartney's teeth look like fangs in that still.... like I mentioned
above, someone (w/ the tek, I don't have it) freeze the Hillary
one around the time I mentioned, look like she's coming out
of her reptilian spirit/skin.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Lightunseen -- "motion blur" is two words . . . .

. . . . this topic is now in the Skunk Works forum,
try to be nicer to one another.. . .

McCartney's teeth look like fangs in that still.... like I mentioned
above, someone (w/ the tek, I don't have it) freeze the Hillary
one around the time I mentioned, look like she's coming out
of her reptilian spirit/skin.

I apologize, anhinga. I realy didn't mean to be malicious, nor disrespectful, or anything like that. Im sorry
. that Misspelling my friend, im not perfect in english, im from Finland ya know. But im learning lol

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

WARNING!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!!
Klaxon, the internet Chicken Little, raises the alarm for each and every paranoid conspiracy theory, Federal Big-Brother scheme, internet hoax, and latest computer virus. No black helicopter alert is so ludicrous, no urban legend so implausible, that he will not pass it along as accepted fact (in ALL CAPS with multiple exclamation marks). Congratulations, you are recipient 16,747 of today's Urban Myth.

Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is one good question that has not been answered by the likes of CanadianVandal and Meatclown:

Originally posted by ConspiracyTheorist

To the OP:

Answer me this.

How come Hillary only transforms on compressed youtube footage.... but never infront of network television cameras being broadcast live around the world???

I think that question sums up my position completely. This is a non-issue, its bogus, has no substance.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Reptoids, lol, this whole website cracks me up 99% of the time. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
These threads greatly decrease the credibility of this website.

I very strongly believe that, in order to preserve the credibility of this website, these reptilian threads need to be eliminated. I mean, we censor swear words in order to be a cleaner website to attract new visitors, but we allow things like this to be posted freely with nothing more than grainy compressed videos with bad lighting.

We're supposed to be denying ignorance. This is plain ignorance. There is no proof of reptilians, and no reason why the hell a reptilian would "shape shift" into a human. This is just plain STUPID!

Outside of the occasional false inaccurate account of a member's personal experience regarding something, or the hologram/mini nuke 9/11 topics, this website has a lot of accurate and worthy of discussion topics. These reptilian topics only taint that.

PLEASE SHUT THEM OUT FROM THIS WEBSITE!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
....censoring "bad" words or anything else for that matter is a freedom of speech violation in the day to day course of life. I understand censoring "bad" words from a site for reasons I don't care to discuss. This isn't "bad" for children, threads like this, nor is anything on this site IMO. . . . . w/ the amount of violence in video games, movies, even music -- that's the real issue here, not some videos/theory people have about reptilians.

And again, to that last poster, I oppose "shutting" the threads down and I think/hope ATS feels the same way since they brought aboard a "reptilian" expert recently.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I'm not comparing it to violent video games, so I'm not sure why you brought that in. I'm not saying it's "bad for kids".

My point in bringing up the censoring of swear words is that ATS does that to attract new visitors, because it's a clean website, but then we just scare those people away again with pointless, stupid, and highly speculative threads like reptilians.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My point, tirelessly, to you is -- why post that time and again on these threads? You, personally, are not going to make them go away/change one's mind about them, so why post in threads YOU don't like?

As I said, ATS has an expert in the 'field' now, so maybe move
onto topics you ENJOY discussing, not going on endlessly about
censoring them . . . .

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Because it'd be better if this website was about credible topics. Don't we want to stand out from the "conspiracy" websites as a credible open minded community? That's the way I understood it when I signed up.

Having threads about reptilians doesn't help.

Imagine if ATS ever went mainstream, and it was known for debunking things from both sides of an argument, and people come here, or "they" visit here, and debunk US based on these speculative threads?

Maybe a new forum should be created for Skunk Works type threads so that it can be kept off ATS.

[edit on 10/16/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
All righty, folks, I'm gonna say this one time and one time ONLY.

If we all stop posting in CanadianVandal's threads, he'll give up and go away.

He's trolling for points. Nobody can be that reptile-happy.

This is the last two points CV is getting off of me. I highly suggest that all the serious posters with half a brain do the same as me.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Who is this expert? What are their credientials? How much time have they spent living with these reptiles?

To Novus:
I dont think we need to cut these threads off ATS, the fact that the majority of the membership rips these threads to shreds is a testiment to the will of ATS.

With all that said, I think I side with the Major here, I'm leaving these...threads...alone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join