It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Paul McCartney & Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here are two new videos I made in last couple days. They are GREAT evidence

How can you deny this?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
While I can't comment on whether or not McCartney is a reptilian, I do feel this strongly: He ain't Paul! RealPaul was replaced sometime in late 1966! How else do you explain that he used to have brown eyes and they're now blue (before contact lenses). How did a grown man grow three inches!

*angry, creepy, lunatic rant over*

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You made? You mean, doctored?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Triiiiiiipy!

Paul, with severe motion blur, in slo-mo.

And to think, that's probably exactly what he looked like to a lot of those kids (on drugs) in the late 60's & early 70's.

Beatle (with poor dental hygiene, and motion blur)... Yes.
Reptilian... No.

Congrats, you've discovered the magic of motion blur! I took Lucas awhile to get the hang of stop motion photography while filming the special effects for the origional Star Wars trilogy. Specifically, in regards to his (I.L.M.'s) creation of "go motion"; a technique to add motion blur to the still frames of his animatronics.

[edit on 10/16/07 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey, lizard or not, Paul is one of my all-time favorite writer/composers.
I am done thinking Hillary is a reptile. Period. Plug ugly? YES! Horrible as a candidate? Hell yeah! A shapeshifting reptile? No. Plug ugly? Yes.

And she's plug ugly too.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It never ends with this guy.

Guess what I'm a reptilian because I was in a video and compressed it for youtube.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm more interested in who (or what) was the cameraman in that Hillary video?

It looked like it was filmed from about the height of E.T.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker12

It is not doctored in any way, watch it from the original source in the description. At least you watched it and noticed that can't be humanly possible, unlike this guy

reply to post by pluckynoonez

who is simply blinded by his belief system.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What exactly is the undeniable proof with the hillary video? I see some creepy hands, but..... I am not sure if that makes someone a lizard.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You might have misunderstood me, I'm disagreeing with your interpretation of crappy compressed video as evidence of supreme reptile leaders.

In case you aren't aware people are tired of your spam.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by lightworker12]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Is the OP serious.

How many badly compressed youtube videos are we gonna have shoved in our faces as "Undeniable Proof."

This thread and all others like it should be deleted and the OP banned for posting such obvious rubbish.

To the OP:

Answer me this.

How come Hillary only transforms on compressed youtube footage.... but never infront of network television cameras being broadcast live around the world???

CT

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

who is simply blinded by his belief system.

And of course. Your not. Because you have youtube as proof? lol. what a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Anybody who thinks thats normal is in denial.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OK, color me stupid. Please explain to me in no uncertain terms what you are talking about. She has a creepy hand... but that can't be what you are getting at is it? I must be missing something here.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Good work on the McCartney find CanadianVandal..... until some people in this thread, I commend your work on these finds, also; reptilian stuff has been moved to the Skunk Works forum, people can either not post here or stop threatening that others should be banned for their post choices. Don't be fascist because you don't like the thread's topic.

Also, the McCartney is obviously from pre-digital age, so the "compression" lines are getting boring and tired -- at least they tried a new one, "motion blur" -- yeah, you're all photographers now.

It's called shutter speed(s) and apertures. Whereas slit eyes just happen minus any special effects or tape (?) warping or going "blurry" -- right?

[edit on 16-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You say this isn't doctored and I gotta say I believe you b/c I don't have any idea what would be doctored. Wanna tell us what you are trying to point out here before you put up these nut job shapeshifiting videos.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Any one who thinks this is normal needs to seek mental health.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Shoot, I didn't notice the teeth, guess they'd be called fangs....

I don't know, either way, I wish a discussion could happen that is a little more then "fake" and "real" in relation to these videos.

This IS a conspiracy site, the imagination has to go out there to grasp some of this stuff -- aside from the fact that there's slit eyes on these people. To "doctor" these tapes wouldn't be possible to follow/manipulate eyes fluently.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Also, the McCartney is obviously from pre-digital age, so the "compression" lines are getting boring and tired

You do realize that it has to be converted to digital, and compressed, before it can be posted on youtube... don't you?

And yes, motion blur is a natural photographic phenomenon.

[edit on 10/16/07 by redmage]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join