It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 29 – The Secret Of Olyphant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 29 – The Secret Of Olyphant

A Pyramid, a Sphinx, weird lights, a doorway to God and UFO's over Pennsylvania? Is it all because of the "Secret of Olyphant"? The ATS MIX Team interviews a gentleman that ends up leaving both Dave and Johnny more confused than when they started the interview. Below are a few links to a few of the pieces of John Peruka's illustrations and manuscripts. You can study the entire theory at either the Peckville or Carbondale library, ask the library director for The Secret of Olyphant.

www.watermelonpunch.com...

www.gtbroadcasting.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 50:49
file: atsmix_2622.mp3
size: 23825k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I love this stuff. Wish it was a daily program. The mix needs to add vitamins and minerals. I truly love listening to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
that fellow talked too fast for you guys......and me too......sounds like a nut,but then again, dont all truth talkers.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Another interesting show

But if there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck i'll come back as me anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Dave, Dave, Dave and Johnny,

I can understand your skepticism but this man might just have pieces to a puzzle and might be right on.

This first link is interesting and it should be looked at.

In Wiki it says the folklore of hidden treasure's are hidden in Olyphant. Hints are said to be encoded in the location of the towns many downtown churches. These positions if plotted on a map form the same pattern as the stars in the Constellation of Orion.

The towns elevation is two times higher then the Great Pyramid of Giza

The Mechanicsburg stones I know as the Ringing Rocks and are quite interesting in themselves.
www.davidhanauer.com...

I believe this man has put pieces to a puzzle together but they are pieces like many others that are not to be taken seriouosly, hence it is made out to be strange to say the least.

I do not think this man is off on his thoughts and I believe in his work and feel as if maybe it should be looked at.

I as you know have written that I am a human with an Alien soul and Pennsylvania is my safe place.

As much as you do not understand about the Golden Anchor I will say it is things like this that our families from above use . The Nasca symbols for example as I was told by them are directional locators for the different species of life. It might be true that this golden anchor is more symbolic then you thought, or not.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Observe50

Now see.... again, this is WHY I love our home here at ATS. At first, Johnny and I were skeptical about even putting John up as his messages to us on voice mail were, uhhhh, OUT THERE. But because the TEAM believes that we should give a platform for all people around the world to express their thoughts and ideas and let the intelligent membership here, sort things out as to what is truth and what is BS, that is WHY you have the pleasure of listening to him on his own show.

As I said in the interview, his story was very confusing to me and lots of rambling. Had their been more than just him, in his own words, in Olyphant that even acknowledged this was factual, I probably would have leaned more to being open minded.

I will tell you this about me..... I walk into EVERY INTERVIEW with an open mind as I have seen things in my own life, including flying saucers in the 50's, that have convinced me that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. That said, there is a huge difference between thousands of people around the world seeing flying saucers, including Ex-Presidents.... to one guy writing a 200 page manuscript with intricate drawings of what HE believes.

Even though I would like more substantiation on all of this other than HIS WORD, I still cannot dispute that he is passionate and insistent on what he believes. And for that, I have full respect.

Thanks for always keeping me on my toes.

Your Bud...

Dave

[edit on 10/16/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I do see
where you are coming from and understand.

Unfortunately this is the way things become known sometimes. If people did not put forth there information then maybe throughout our human history we wouldn't be where we are today.

In time this man may be found to be totally off but then again he may just have been ahead of his time.

Proof will come if and when it is time for it to come.

Life does work sometimes in mysterous ways doesn't it.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the ride to crazy town!

Good job handling the weird.

Who knows?

Next.

P.S. Two flags, Dave and Johnny, don't do it..

[edit on 17-10-2007 by seawolf197]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skush
Another interesting show

But if there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck i'll come back as me anyway.

lol me to skush, I would be the same person now, in my next life. If reincanarnation is true, I wish it was a matter of choice. If you want to bring certain things your attached to in this life into the next you can. Don't get rid of these! One day i'll get a faster internet so I can download them or stream them a heck of a lot faster.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good show. Very interesting ideas, albeit he was a bit hard to understand, sometimes he spoke too fast for me

Had a good giggle at the beginning. If I wasnt afraid of falling I'd go on my roof too. I think all I'd see were some stealths flying though, and the beauty of White Sands. No Pyramids

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I,thought this is how we was created?

So much to learn

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well. I enjoyed this one so much I've listened to it 3 times and even fell asleep to the rambling meter. And even thinking of writing the transcript.

In short. A man notices, within a concentrated area, a consolodation of parallels, -seemingly placed intentionally by some long ago town engineer; perhaps in personal memory to some of the most notable mysteries of the world and universe. The spinx sketch forms the regions boundries. The 7 town churches built in formation of The lay out of Orion. The very elevation exact to the elevation of the pyramid of Giza.

A giant anchor with no ship... Who knows...maybe this is a hint that there is one? WoohowoooOoo. Due do do do. Due do do do. Dooooo!
Mines. The formation of a pyramid. The naysaying policeman. Hoodinis (sp) museum.

He says the papers have written stories. But, there is no roar from the townspeople. Why? Could it be... the answer is locked within the history of the towns beginnings? A small elitist group of mystic builders. A secret of their own?

Anybody ever check out the .... mines?

In fashion of the sages and explorers of old he sets out to hand document and hand copy his observations.

But... too few can easily follow what he is going on about-or why.
Yet. If anyone were to want to sniff it out.... he's marked all of the important places, with tips and clues and backgrounders enough that anybody truly interested could have a starting point if they find it of merit.

And who knows.... maybe they never will.

I would like to know the names of which stars/planets of orion match up to which churches. I think that would be cool information by way of brain candy. What is the relevance for instance-if any. But I'm too lazy to do the work myself.

And what is with that town name! Geesh funky. Like elephant, but olyphant. Latin? Greek?

new topics

top topics

join