It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Going On In Pensacola?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There are a lot of accounts of paranormal and UFO/alien related things in Pensacola Florida. Here is a link to the website of weird things in Pensacola, Florida. Please take time to read the whole page. It is very interesting

ufopensacola.blogspot.com...

After many years, I have decided to share some of my own stories via online only regarding my paranormal experiences, which occurred in Pensacola, Florida, so people from Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, and Ft. Walton, Florida, would know that they are not alone.

So what is happening in Pensacola?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You're free to post ideas and feelings about the subject.

(over 100 people have read it, but nobody has replied yet.)

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello Last Resort.

I was looking over the material you provided and find there to be a wealth of information and more links to more information.

Without personally experiencing the things that are said to have happened it is hard to form an opinion. To whomever these things happened too, it must just drive you mad looking for some true understanding and closure.

Thanks for starting your thread, I hope some others that live in the area or who have heard stories about the area will see your thread and respond.

One thing I remember hearing was that Pensacola is where that one preacher that got all the attention was practicing his religion and it was quite controversial. Does this sound familiar to you, or do you think it has any relevance?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks interestedalways, I forgot to post about the other links, but they're pretty good. You don't have to read them all unless you want to.

It provides the person's e-mail address, so if you have questions, talk to him/her.

I don't remember about that thing about that preacher you talked about, though.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by last_resort]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Does anyone that lives in Pensacola, lived in Pensacola, or know someone who lives or lived in Pensacola who has a story about unusual things happening in Pensacola? If so, please share them here.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well i live in jacsonville so its only about 2- 2 1/2 hours away but i havnt heard of any strange occurences going on there. it would be interesting to find out though. maybe ill take a trip there sometime but ill do some research into it. i think i have some family over there.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There are a lot of military bases around Pensacola, I'm sure them testing craft explains a lot of sightings.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Jaguar, there are a lot of military bases around there, but most of these sightings are in dreams.
Please try to read the whole thing before you discuss what it could've been.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This thread has seemed to stop lately. Why don't more people come and express aboutthis. If you're just reading this thread, please post a reply about what you think about this or your own experiences in Pensacola.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, the link in the first post was a bit odd, I don't get into the combination UFO/visions/dreams/ghosts sorts of websites.

But, yes, there's a lot of stuff to be seen here, Navarre, Gulf Breeze and a few other places in the vicinity.

It's a happening place.

If you think of it as actually having a piece of Nellis or Kirtland right in town with you, it might make more sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I live in P'Cola. About 8 UFO encounters thus far, two of them tree-top level, one personal, and one dream/abduction involving not aliens but a military Humvee and armored men and lab coat people... If you want details I'll post later.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Please do post details! I would enjoy them. Were you the one that encountered the UFOs?

Tom, the link was a bit odd, but the author of the website had lots of experiences about that stuff and thinks they all link together, so it's not as weird as you think it is. If you want to contact the author of the website, it provides her/ his e-mail, and says it's alright to do so, so you can.

If you want to tell me anything she tells you in an e-mail, then go right ahead.

top topics

join