It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:54

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed something odd about this number? A friend and I used to get fairly worked up concerning the letters of the alphabet and the numbers on a clock. For example 4:54 corresponds to the letters D(4), E(5), D(4) which spells the word DEAD phonetically. We never got too terribly deep into the theory, we just seemed to develop a sense of doom around that time. We thought about correlating the seconds and milliseconds to letters of the alphabet, to see if "it" spelled out other messages. While I'm sure it doesn't really mean much, I wonder what time of day the most people happen to die is. Anyone else notice this?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm sure there would be a very high correlation between the times of death for a certain % of deaths per day and the time they die, respective to the time zone.
But this would only be because you are a whole lot more likelier to die travelling to work/school that sitting at a desk. And within those hours, there would be no exact minutes or seconds that have a higher number of people carking it than any other minute.

To make this number/word thing work, you would have to compare the times of the things that happen to you, that you have direct knowledge of, like a relative dying and such.

What, were you hoping most people died at a time which corresponed to 'THE DEVIL IS ACCEPTING ALL SOULS NOW, NO EXCEPTIONS'?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I haven't bee involved in medicine in nigh unto 30 years, but... It seems to me, and as I recall, most people, at least in hospitals, die in the wee small hours of the morning, like 01:00 - 03:00.

new topics

join