It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater rescuing and evacuating the Polish ambassador.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

As you can see the ambassador was wounded by an IED and needed to be evacuated quickly. They used a Little Bird for this operation.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well that certainly doesn't fit neatly into the Blackwater folks are up to no good theory. Are we sure that this wasn't folks dressing up to look like Blackwater folks to improve their public image?

Actually the task that Blackwater primarily does is VIP protection, or sensitive facilities, with the primary customer being the State Department, and thusfar have had 0 casualties for those that they've been protecting.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
LOL

can you please change your misleading thread title

he wasn`t rescued by blackwater at all

the local firemen and paramedics rescued him and had treated him before those goons arrived.- blackwater went in and helecoptered him away before he was taken by road.

very misleading title.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
he wasn`t rescued by blackwater at all

the local firemen and paramedics rescued him and had treated him before those goons arrived.- blackwater went in and helecoptered him away before he was taken by road.

very misleading title.

So I guess the Polish PSD were not responsible for protecting him in the first place as well eh? I guess we can exclude them. The local firemen are not exactly meant to turn the fire hose on insurgents.

I guess you could say any medevac helos coming in to rescue wounded soldiers and Marines does not qualify as a rescue.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That was, at best, an evacuation. I didn't see any rescuing going on.

I say leave the title alone, it's funnier that way.

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
From that video, how do you know that was the polish ambassador or that those people were Blackwater. To me that video reminded me of a lot of Youtube stuff allegedly showing a ufo; Scripted, produced, and phony propaganda with a targeted audience. Sorry, my BS meter is off the scale.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
From that video, how do you know that was the polish ambassador or that those people were Blackwater. To me that video reminded me of a lot of Youtube stuff allegedly showing a ufo; Scripted, produced, and phony propaganda with a targeted audience. Sorry, my BS meter is off the scale.

Oh I'm so sorry that it looks BS to you. I guess your perception of Blackwater is a private army going around hunting insurgents and killing civilians in the process. That there is no such thing as personnel security detail of some kind.
www.courant.com...

BAGHDAD - A daring ambush of bombs and gunfire left Poland's ambassador pinned down in a burning vehicle Wednesday before being pulled to safety and airlifted in a rescue mission by the embattled security firm Blackwater USA. At least three people were killed, including a Polish bodyguard.

The attack, apparently well planned in one of Baghdad's most secure neighborhoods, raised questions about whether it sought to punish Poland for its contributions to the U.S.-led military force in Iraq. But Poland's prime minister, Jaroslaw Kaczynski, said his nation would not retreat "in the face of terrorists."

The attack came as Congress moved to update a law that has kept Blackwater and other private security contractors in Iraq immune to criminal prosecution.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

So I guess the Polish PSD were not responsible for protecting him in the first place

and

At least three people were killed, including a Polish bodyguard

blackwater arrived after the event and when it was safe for them.

`burning vehicle` not from the video shown. fire exthinguished before the helo arrived.

[edit on 16/10/07 by Harlequin]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

blackwater arrived after the event and when it was safe for them.

`burning vehicle` not from the video shown. fire exthinguished before the helo arrived.

Did you perceived the arrival of Blackwater helo as after the event that they were there? Did you notice a large number of Blackwater personnel surrounding the ambassador? Ever factor the arrival of personnel on the ground? I know the little bird don't carry that many.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i saw regular army personel before the helo arrived - nothing special and if blackwater were tasked for protection then they failed.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

i saw regular army personel before the helo arrived - nothing special and if blackwater were tasked for protection then they failed.

You mean the ING providing perimeter security while Blackwater on the ground popped smoke for all clear signal to come in and help evacuate the ambassador.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

WRONG
Blackwater EMT did field work on him. BW comm center heard a call go out from IP for help and arrived before the ARMY could. The clip you watched was cut up. Getting that little bird onto that street was some AWESOME flying

top topics

join