It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA System Phenomenon - CREEPED OUT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Working in the office late.. it is now 8PM. The PA system keeps turning itself on and producing periodic clicks. Between the clicks you can still tell it is on, but nobody is talking into it...

SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK, SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK SILENCE, 2, 3, CLICK

It just keeps doing it with breaks in between! What is this?!?!?! It's not normal!

I stood up to check it out and it just shut itself off!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thats pretty interesting, though i would see if it does it some more at random intervals to determine if its a ghost/entity or something.

But sometimes when i leave my speakers on for a long time, it makes weird static-eque sounds. I think it has to do something with magnets and electromagnetic properties.

But interesting experiance, see if you can find a possible solution to this, dont freak out just yet!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Sorry to say but that may just have been a malfunctioning PA system. At my school we have it do something like that but not that often.

join