It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady claims she was with Lazar in Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A lady caller talked with Art Bell last night. She claimed that Bob Lazar took her, into Area 51. She seen the space ships and aliens. Art said that he was going to talk with Lazar and verify her story. The woman welcomed him to do so.
According to her story Bob was able to get past the security while she hid in the backseat. I guess he was so well known that the guards didn't bother checking anything out.
If this story pans out than that would be proof that Lazar did work, at the secret base. But how would you prove something, like that? Some might say Lazar told her to call in and say that. What do you think???

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

According to her story Bob was able to get past the security while she hid in the backseat. I guess he was so well known that the guards didn't bother checking anything out.

This trick is allways working. When Clint Eastwwod had to steal the Mig-31 FireFox in USSR, he did it also. I remember that the stupids Russians guards were fooled.

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i don't think there's any doubt that lazar worked at area 51, and i'm sure he probably got at least one person in there that shouldn't have been, now if it was that lady or not...we'll never know...lie detector test anyone?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There's a lot of websites (including some leading ones in the UFO community) saying that Lazar lied about his education and several other key points.

Personal opinion: she may be in collusion with Lazar.

(and yes, I doubt Lazar's credentials. The stuff he posted about "element 115" is obvious nonsense if you've had any college level chemistry.)

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well I guess for every man who is involved someway with UFO coverup there has to be a woman who they confide in? Would you not agree? Being a female in reverse its a little different, however I was not involved with area 51. Sometimes you may be amazed, at beside protocal. If they believe, why disgrate them for what you know and believe, is this not why you are here too?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
yeah right.....

She would have to have a badge visable at all times. A lot of doors require badge and pin access with no "piggy backing". I doubt the story only because SP's follow very strict security measures.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Who is this "Lazar" and "Art Bell" that i keep hearing about

you geussed it, im a noob.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Lazar is a person who claims he worked on extra-terrestial craft and he claims he saw aliens, he also has some very questionable statements about the pychics of extra terrestial propulsion systems...

Art Bell is a host for paranormal shows I believe, I don't know much about this individual...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Lazar is a person who claims he worked on extra-terrestial craft and he claims he saw aliens, he also has some very questionable statements about the pychics of extra terrestial propulsion systems...

Art Bell is a host for paranormal shows I believe, I don't know much about this individual...

thanks man

Im a little skeptical about this Lazar guy's claims...

RR

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In the last interview Lazar did with Art, which by the way was rebroadcast last week, Art asked Lazar about the woman to which Lazar replied he had no idea who she was and had never had anyone to Area 51 other than the people he took up there on a couple of occasions to watch night test flights and they never went onto the property.

HERE is a more recent thread about that interview. And HERE is another about Lazar.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
(and yes, I doubt Lazar's credentials. The stuff he posted about "element 115" is obvious nonsense if you've had any college level chemistry.)

Can you explain how this is nonsense? I've taken a couple of chemistry classes at the University of Arizona and I think that this part of his story (along with the UFO propulsion) are probably the strongest points of his story.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There's a lot of websites (including some leading ones in the UFO community) saying that Lazar lied about his education and several other key points.

Personal opinion: she may be in collusion with Lazar.

I agree with you in that the Lazar story has many loop holes and is most likely full of it. As for Lazar talking about element 115, I dont know what exact "stuff" your referring too.

As far as I know, last time I checked there was a name given to element 115 as Ununpentium. www.webelements.com...

Maybe someone else can bring me up to pace with Lazar, becuase the only thing I remember from his story is that element 115 was abundant on another planet(scientifically possible) and used as fuel for ET spacecraft(can't be confirmed). I think he also said its not here on earth in its natural form because its unstable, which is also true. So I dont see how that is nonsense unless he said something else that contradicts all logic.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

top topics

join