It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Dark car seen at Diana death crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I dont know if thats news anymore, but i found this article at CNN,

Two witnesses reported hearing two crashes, the second much louder than the first, inside the Pont d'Alma tunnel shortly after midnight on August 31, 1997.

The Cathelines recalled seeing two large, dark cars nearly side by side; Mrs. Le Ny thought there may have been two cars, while her husband -- who had told police 10 years ago that he saw two cars -- now definitely remembered only one.

Lord Justice Scott Baker, who is presiding as coroner, had told jurors at the start of the inquest that debris found on the road indicated that the couple's car collided with a white Fiat Uno before it hit the pillar.

CNN article

I thought it would be interesting to really know what happened that night, and I definitely think it was murder. its obvious and i hate how it took'em 10 years to start a proper investigation. Of all the topics about conspiracies like 9/11 and ufo, this is the most probable one. not because of the evidence but because it makes sense. and we all know the experts who planned something like this.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by DuneKnight]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have heard on this forum Diana was killed because she was direct descendant of christ bloodline (which exist, if Diana is descendant or not) and was impregnated by a muslim, which "tainted" the bloodline.

Don't trust CNN, or any news company for that matter. All control, regardless of "eye witnesses". I believe eye-witness were planted on 9/11 scene to spread disinfo.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

new topics

join