It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtc collapse - analysis video - visible flashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i'm guessing a lot of you might not have seen this collection of videos yet.

why all the flashes when the tower collapses?

so sad. unreal.

[edit on 10/15/2007 by lagos]

[edit on 10/15/2007 by lagos]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
lot of flashes. very disconcerting.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It is interesting, but it still does not cover how the explosives were silent. In the first demolition video shown, the video appears to deliberately silence the explosions in a ruse to make it seem like it would just silently flash before falling. That was not the case. In the others, every explosion shook the ground. The explosions that were astutely pointed out in the video were somewhat tiny, only blowing out a single window within a floor (meaning that it had to have taken place nowhere near the core beams, I think). It could have been any number of things, but I cannot see it being proof positive for demolitions. A possibility, yes, but not an absolute.

As for during the collapse, the sheer amount of glass in the air and concrete (which can have reflective particles if a sidewalk is anything to compare to. Perhaps it's not) would supply a lot of reflective ability and act like a shower of glitter. I see how it would be great for masking demo charges, but it also means that there is no way to distinguish demo charges from falling glass, making it another non-absolute.

I just wish there would have actually been audible sound of the demos, should they exist. I mean, the spurs that are being shown are huge! That would take more than a tiny bit of secret government material (again, a non-absolute, since it is speculation that it even exists). Personally, I see it making more sense that the spurs were caused by the pressure of the dust and debris collapsing within the tower ahead of the outside destruction. However, since the official idea of events and the truther idea of events are considered to be equally merited (in fact, most consider the official idea to have no merit, for some reason. In my opinion it is just as real a possibility and explains more, but whatever), either is possible and unfortunately, this analysis does not provide enough leeway in either direction to say either idea is true.

Both the truthers and the official explanation have an explanation for the events. That is undeniable. The question is which is more likely to be true.

join