It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government is trying to take my newborn!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Add to what Freenrgy2 found, OP has been on today, and not a peep out of "her." curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would be pissed too. Everyone has depression, so all of you can stop denying it. I probalby wouldn't have left the hospital either, but isn't it very common for them to have to keep your premature kids for a long time in oxygen chambers and such? There isn't anything she could do! If they told her she can leave, and she did, does tha tmean they can now get her in trouble for it? Stupid doctors I hate society.

Doctors think because they wasted years of their life in medical school they can rule the universe, and what they say is the ultimate and definite answer. When most often it is not, and very often far from it.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
I would be pissed too. Everyone has depression, so all of you can stop denying it. I probalby wouldn't have left the hospital either, but isn't it very common for them to have to keep your premature kids for a long time in oxygen chambers and such? There isn't anything she could do! If they told her she can leave, and she did, does tha tmean they can now get her in trouble for it? Stupid doctors I hate society.

Doctors think because they wasted years of their life in medical school they can rule the universe, and what they say is the ultimate and definite answer. When most often it is not, and very often far from it.

Your statement only supports what most of us are thinking. "IF" they allowed her to leave, why on earth would they then have the gall to turn her into child protective services? Does this really make sense to you? "IF" they allowed her to leave, there would be a note in her chart and that's all it would take for her to prove her case. Again, where's the rest of her family?

And, today, she's lurking on ATS instead of being with her "kid". Wow.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Given what Freenrgy2 found in this person's posts, and given the fact that she's been on ATS at least twice since she "gave birth", I think mods should put [HOAX] in the title. Just my opinion though.

This seems like a hoax to me. It's quite sad that someone would make something up like this, but there's absolutely no excuse for being on the computer a day after your daughter is born prematurely and you're supposedly in a battle with CPS. No truly concerned mother would ever do that no matter how many issues they have, and if she's not a truly concerned mother, she's pretending to be one, in which case this would still be a hoax.

I almost hope that this person is really a guy just so if, in the future, there truly is a child in this person's world, at least the child will have a mother that doesn't do things like this.

[edit on 10/16/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, unlike you - self-righteous well of endless sympathy - I apparently had a finite amount of sympathy left for the day and it went to "the kid". It appears he/she needs it most since the "mother" has been too busy hanging out on the internet trying to garner it for herself.

I had quite a bit here but I'm not gonna worry about what you think.

Have a nice day Valhall.

[edit on 10/16/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

Perhaps since your a mother give her sound advice that would help her instead of hurt her- like you would give to your daughter. You don't have to agree with what she did but for pete sakes don't bellow out of anger telling her to get her tubes tied in front of 3,000-4,000 members here on ATS. That was very wrong and wasn't your place. I for one wouldn't want someone I didn't know telling me to get my tubes tied.

I'm not perfect either - it doesn't stop me from voicing my contempt.

And while it's taken me 23 years to grow to the point I'm at in my maternal instincts area, I'll give what advice I can - not for a minute implying I'm any kind of Grand Dame of Motherhood

OP...if you have not already...get off the computer, go to the hospital, be with your baby. While you are there visit with the neonatal nurses and doctors about what value your presence, your touch and your love will be the health of your baby as it continues to grow in the unnatural environment it currently is in.

After you have helped an innocent helpless premature baby develop to the point it can have a future, sit down and ask yourself if you are ready for motherhood - be honest with yourself. If you aren't - then seek a social worker to assist you in initiating the adoption process. Our society has not stepped up and given the support to women who are self-aware enough to realize they are not ready for motherhood, but who chose not to abort. As a society we need to assist these women of clear-thinking instead of hanging a scarlet letter around their necks.

Unfortunately, I fear you have not become self-aware enough to be able to honestly answer that question...but maybe when you return you will bear evidence of having put thought into the awesome responsibility that has been bestowed on you.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This thread has gone on for far too long with no real basis or proof to why the government is trying to take your child from you without just cause. LostNemesis you've had the opportunity to prove your story in this thread and haven't done so as of yet.

I would like to offer you the opportunity to PROVE your claims that the government is trying to take your child from you without a justifiable cause, by contacting me via u2 or submitting a "complain/suggestion" with personal information one can use to verify your story. Such as the name of the hospital, date, your name, etc, etc. I would personally take the time to verify your claims and if proven true I will re-open this thread for discussion. Until that time.

Please remember:
Terms And Conditions Of Use
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Thread Closed

[edit on 10-16-2007 by worldwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join