It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Mars attacks, Giuliani's ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

When Mars attacks, Giuliani's ready

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

Campaigning in Exeter, New Hampshire Sunday, the New York Republican was asked by a young questioner what he would do if aliens attacked the United States, according to the Associated Press.

"Of all the things that can happen in this world, we'll be prepared for that. Yes we will," Giuliani said, noting that he had never fielded a question about potential attacks from outer space before.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I didn't hear audio from this so I don't know what Giuliani's tone was like but I wonder if it was a serious tone. Does Giuliani know that alien attack is possible?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"Of all the things that can happen in this world, we'll be prepared for that. Yes we will,"

LOL , i'm sure earth and its party-poper pistols will!

Giuliani is talking 100% out of his rear.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Look at it this way, UFO are able to appear in any country of the world without being detected. If aliens can infiltrate countries with some of the best military technology and leave as they will, what could we possibly have that would stop an invasion?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I can visualize it now, Rudy da rat walking through the ruble with his aides closely filed behind him as the photogs flash images of a serious rudy walking while looking to his left, than to his right almost stumbling on something and flipping the V sign to unseen bystanders as he looks off into the distance as if some serious event is taking place when didilding, didilding, didilding his cellphone rings and its his wife calling.

Suddenly the sun burst forth as rudies teeth all come out and he answers, hello honey, ya, yes dear, Ok dear. allright dear. I'm walking down central avenue right now and we'll discuse it when I get home dear. Yes I love you to, Ok, Yes, Allright, I have to go now, Bye dear.

Ok, where were we.. Oh yes.

new topics

top topics

join