It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new but newly returned....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello there everyone.

It's been a while since I've been active here but I've slowly been drawn back of late, so I figured I should announce my presence once more. Not saying I'll be back here as active as I once was, but still, I'll be around once more.

Looks like a lot of changes since I wandered away. I'm rather impressed by the changes though.

Hope to see you all more often.

Your friendly neighborhood Demon Hunter

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Welcome back TDH. It's been a LONG time. Are you going to enter the Halloween writing comp?

Btw, nice avvy.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks intrepid! Good to be back.

Heh funny you mention that story contest. Took a quick look around and saw it was there, so I do believe I might dust off some old ideas for a certain known storyline and see if it comes out the way I like.... sort of an epilogue of sorts perhaps. Loose ends to wrap up.

Dead men tell no tales though....

*evil grin*

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
you #TheDemonHunter

Okay just after a quick search on Wikipedia, I'd say that without viewing the series, the premise of hunting down things that go bump in the night is at least plausible. Without knowing the specifics of the show's mythos and continuity, I can't comment on every detail though. As should be obvious from my name here, I do believe in demons, among other things, and I do believe that there are people devoted to this sort of life. There are certainly enough things out there that need to be at the very least investigated and sought out, if not destroyed outright.

As for how they manage to drive a black 67 Impala everywhere with gas prices these days, I have no idea. I had to give up driving my black 85 Monte Carlo SS all over the region for that reason.

hi saw this in some of your comments which pushed me to create this email from this site..
i would like to ask you if are you really believing of demons and doing researched to look after their backs.. if yes..
can i ask if you discovered something?.. please..
hope you reply..
edit on 20-5-2016 by SEEKER1996 because: something i forgot

new topics

top topics

join