It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saying " hello :) "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello,

I have been reading various posts for a couple of weeks now, i'm suprised i havn't come accross this site before as it is me to a T. I think this site is really good with lots of great information and maybe just maybe some of the answers i have been looking for. Still i know there will be lots of information here which i will ethier look into further and some i may even disregard if i feel that way ,dont get me wrong i would always research and think about carefully before disregarding anything really as do have a very open mind on most things.

Well instead of running on lol which i'm very good at, i had best say something about myself. Well i'm a 28 year old/young male living in the UK, I beleave most things are plausable given how vast space is and also that alien life is out there somewhere wheather we know of it or not. I also think humans maybe or maybe not like us have lived on earth way before we are told and been as advanced or maybe even more so then today.

I guess whilst writing this i have come to realise,at first i was nervous i would have very little say but infact i now know i could say so much, certainly to much for this post alone but hey guess that is the point of the forums to discuss various topics,i do apolygise if i have gone on a bit as do realise this was ment to be just basicly a "hello" but anyhow i look forward to getting involved on the carious topics this site caters for and cant wait to learn so much.

Best wishes leethewizard

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS leethewizard.
From your introduction I can tell your going to fit in very well around here.

It's a vast site with something for everyone, and we have a fantastic group of Moderators and Staff that keep it all organized and running smoothly.

I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future.

join