It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law excercise "Operation Vigilant Shield"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hello ATS-members. I'm new here so I'll introduce myself. I'm a 27 year old guy from the Netherlands (Holland), and I've been coming here for some time now.

Ever since I found out that 911 was an (very obvious) inside job, I've been investigating it. I know for sure my government and other European countries are in on it. Our queen Beatrix even is a member of the Bilderberg group.
Everything I was tought and believed in turns out to be one big lie. NWO is definately real. The thing is, almost no one wants to believe me, or they just don't care. This must sound familair to some of you.
Anyways, that was just my background story, I'll get to the point.

Last month I read about the 15-20 oktober Martial Law excercise that was announced. It was around the same time one of those nuclear warheads went missing in Barksdale. I didn't hear about it since.
So it was supossed to start today. Does anyone know what's going on?

[edit on 15-10-2007 by enigmania]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, the official explanation is that its just another exercise. But...

Vigilant Shield 2008 is said to be designed to deal with a terrorist or natural disaster scenario in the United States. Yet, the deployment of the US forces in the upcoming US military-security exercise, organised by Homeland Security and the Pentagon, resembles a war-time air scenario over North America and the Pacific rather than an anti-terrorist drill. Canadian territory is also involved through NORAD and so is Guam in the Pacific Ocean.

Source: Global Research

There is another article on the same site who says:

The objective is to sustain the war and national security agenda --and of course the possibility of martial law-- within the governmental, nongovernmental and corporate business sectors. Ultimately, the objective is develop across the land, an unequivocal acceptance by key officials (and of their coworkers and subordinates), from the federal to the local level, for an emergency situation, where civil liberties and the rights of citizens would be suspended.

Source: Global Research

I think the reason for the exercises probably is exactly that.

Martial Law wont come unless they decide to set off another false flag attack on America during the exercise. This has happened before a lot of times (9/11, London Bombing etc) but lets hope it doesnt this time.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
"Martial Law wont come unless they decide to set off another false flag attack on America during the exercise. This has happened before a lot of times (9/11, London Bombing etc) but lets hope it doesnt this time."

Exactly! That's the reason I'm worried. But I thought it was 15-20 okt of 2007. Is it going on right now, or was it really announced for next year?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Its going on right now. You are completely right about the date. Its 15 October to 20 October, so Monday to Saturday.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thanks. Why do they call it "Operation Vigilant Shield 2008"?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My local news this morning showed the National Gaurd in this state having training drills to prepare them for an earthquake on the New Madrid Fault line.

They showed them saving drowning dummies at the theme park "Worlds of Fun" using the adventure ride, "Fury of the Nile" to have the dummies float downstream as they rescued them with ropes.

Drills scare me. It seems like real things frequently happen during drills.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
All eyes to this operation.

From outside US, we are fated to "know" what the mainstream media tells us.

So I encourage everyone who is OBSERVING this operation with their own eyes (not reading or listening about it) to report here, so we from all over the world can eventually help figuring out what's going on.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, even inside the US, most people only know what the mainstream media tells them.
But I agree, we need first hand information.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Well, even inside the US, most people only know what the mainstream media tells them.
But I agree, we need first hand information.

I get your point, enigmania.
First hand information may be the only way we can figure this out.
So, for you guys (inside US) who also thinks there's something fishy about this event, I'd like to see you talking more to each other.

Locate that friend you have living near an area where we know OVS is being carried and ask what he's seeing.
Call your relatives who live in those areas and also ask for what they're seeing.

Let's reach out for the real truth, let's not wait anymore for an "official truth" about something.

Peace

EDIT: typos

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Sator]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
we just had a few operations/drills here in my area also..

they are haveing alot of them this month.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well American people just in case make sure you get your constitutional right to bear arms ready and stashed away just in case the drill goes farther than just an exercise

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I needed to correct information in my post earlier on this thread.

It is not National Guard that are drilling here in Missouri, it is

Missouri Task Force One, and is attached to FEMA.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
first and foremost. i am currently in the national guard.

My local news this morning showed the National Gaurd in this state having training drills to prepare them for an earthquake on the New Madrid Fault line.

i have heard much about this even up in the north. i am sure we'll be down to visit if the 'big one' comes on the fault line. we were down in new orleans for katrina. then again they said it could possibly set the course of the ohio river and put a lot of people under water.

for the record. we are constantly drilling for all kinds of scenarios. if anything TOO crazy goes down, like martial law training everyone will know about it.

top topics

join