It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a Unidentified Craft last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi , I am from NW NJ and saw a craft last night that was triangular in shape. It had lights at its corners. I saw this craft through my bedroom window and was confirmed by my wife. She was scared as I was not, cause I was fasinated. This happened between 9:20 and 9:30 pm last night. The craft few slowly to the north, my best quess it traveled the Delaware River from the south to the north. I reported it to Muffon , and wanted to let you know what I saw as if others in this area may have seen it as well. No sound, dark body. Running lights made me think its was man made. Just thought I post this to get some input. Thanks

[edit on 10/15/2007 by zman]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
wish i could be so lucky to see one of those...and,...yes i think the tri-angles could be ours...
...why ?...because the usually are seen to be moving along slowly...therefore...where are the chase chopper/jets?..
........you don't chase your own..
....lucky you

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Whats really weird, its that there was normal fight traffic. None of them seemed to be bothered by it. We heard the jets from the aircraft that made by the jets, but not from the trianglular shaped craft. I was hoping maybe someone else saw this.

join