It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

movies that deserve a sequel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
JbT

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

I belive its a trilogy. If I remeber correct.

Another one I heard was coming out was a Terminator 4. The story of the future war.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

I haven't seen Transformers, but everyone that I've talked to said it was really, really, REALLY bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The only people I've heard complain are the ones who had gripes with stupid things like Optimus Prime having a mouth, or flames painted on the side of him when he's the truck.

The story was good, the acting was good, the special effects were good, the action was exciting, and the girl in it was hhhhhhhhhot!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
transformers was ok i didnty expect much from it other than visuals and even those did not meet my expectations.

fun factor 8
story 6
acting 8
directing 5
replay value 3 max

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
STARMAN! it never had a sequel, yet he said he would come back. that movie was great.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
wow thats an old movie, anyway mii think that monster man needs a sequel that movie was cool and also dude wheres my car

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
- I come in peace!

- Equilibrium

- High Tension!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Buckaroo Banzai vs the world crime league. That movie should have come out.

Yea, the matrix should have better sequels.

and coc aine cowboys should (and I think will) have a sequel...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
hey does anyone remember history of the world part 1 well they never made a part 2

that movie was hilarious the first time i saw it and i know its old and most of those people are dead but i think they can make another one still just use the people from mad tv and snl

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here is the list of movies I would like to a part two of:

-Back to the future
-Indiana Jones
-Crocadile Dundee
-Star Trek
-Friday the 13th
-Alien
-Halloween
-Rocky
-Police Academy
-Lethal Weapon

Those were such good part ones that a part two should have been natural, we can only hope right?

Ok. Time to get serious. I always thought Wedding Crashers ( I love a good dumb humor flick ) should pick up the 2 mains helping Chaz get over his funeral addiction.

Ok for real this time. Conspiracy Theory. This time make it an ATS theory to wrap the screen play around.

Or:

-Timecop
-A Clockwork Orange
-Nothing but trouble
-Ferris Buellers Day Off
-The Lost Boys
-Red Dawn

Dorian Soran

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
Here is the list of movies I would like to a part two of:

-Back to the future

are you serious they had a trilogy are u talking about a 4th movie?

-Indiana Jones
-Crocadile Dundee
-Star Trek
-Friday the 13th
-Alien
-Halloween
-Rocky
-Police Academy
-Lethal Weapon

Those were such good part ones that a part two should have been natural, we can only hope right?

Ok. Time to get serious. I always thought Wedding Crashers ( I love a good dumb humor flick ) should pick up the 2 mains helping Chaz get over his funeral addiction.

Ok for real this time. Conspiracy Theory. This time make it an ATS theory to wrap the screen play around.

Or:

-Timecop
-A Clockwork Orange
-Nothing but trouble
-Ferris Buellers Day Off
-The Lost Boys
-Red Dawn

Dorian Soran

hey go look at a movie news site before replying cuz its seems you've been hiding in your bunker for a long time

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

Hey my good friend you should really learn what sarcasm is. EVERY MOVIE I listed in the top portion of my post had at LEAST 3 parts.

And no I have not been in a bunker, just listed the movies ( the real ones on the bottom portion of my post ) that I would like to see a remake of.

I hope your response was sarcasm as well and not intended to insult me. Because no where in this thread did it say NEW movies that should be made into a sequel.

Just because its a new movie does not make it any better than an old one.

Live.Learn.Dorian.Soran

[sarcasm]What should I expect from someone that actually spent money to see the Transformers©[/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

ok first you are going off topic and your sarcasm is not welcomed because its hard to pick up on so you mighty wana work on that bud.

and i dont know what the rest is you're talking about

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
reply to post by Dorian Soran

ok first you are going off topic and your sarcasm is not welcomed because its hard to pick up on so you mighty wana work on that bud.

Did you EVEN read my entire post. I am sorry I didn't realize you had the power on ATS to dictate what is welcome and what is not, I am sorry for that.

and i dont know what the rest is you're talking about

Yeah, I could tell.

Sorry I attempted to answer a question in a post ( which I did ) and add a little jocularity. I do apologize for anything I may have said to offend you. I will take leave of you now and will not bother your thread again

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i think "THE THING" should have one... it's a classic and would be pretty much a blockbuster!

The only director I would trust with that is James Cameron, because I know he won't touch it unless it's gonna be real good. One could argue that Aliens was just as good as it's prequel. John Carpenter's version of The Thing was top-notch.

Also, good screenwriters are really hard to come by these days. There's such a lack of originality in Hollywood. The script would have to be really, really good.

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
-Timecop

Actually one of van Damme's better flicks, probably his best. I think a flat-out remake (with a few new twists) of this movie would be pretty good. Good plot.

Peace

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
they are already planning a remake on this movie

BTW movies are one of my hobbies so i'm a little passionate about them i should be a movie critic but i never liked those guys to begin with they alway tear good flicks down

[edit on 10/17/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
they need to make an epic ghost busters 3 with todays effects while dan akroyd and bill murray are still alive, i can just see them remaking it with matt damon and ben affleck and totally trashing it, i used to watch the first one everyday as a kid, love it, love bill murray

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Unbreakable

The movie Unbreakable with Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson in and of itself wasn't all that spectacular of a movie, but it was an awesome idea, and set up a sequel perfectly. The sequel I think would be awesome. From what I understand, there was SUPPOSED to be a sequel, but since Unbreakable bombed so bad, they scrapped the sequel. Very disappointing because they set up the sequel so well...

Also, i saw someone mention Equilibrium. Great movie, though I'm not sure where a sequel would take that movie. Guess that's up to the writers to decide, but Equilibrium itself was an awesome movie.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
M. Knight Shamawhatever's movies tend to have awesome endings which take entirely too long to arrive, which is why his career is dead now.

It's kind of like the opposite of any movie based on a Steven King book... great movie, lousy ending.

If you had him and Steven King collaborate on a movie, with Steven King writing the main story and Shamalooney writing the ending and making the needed changes in the storyline to set the ending up, then gave it a top-notch director like Stephen Spielberg... why, I'd watch that movie.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'd like to see a prequel to "Saving Private Ryan" showing what took place in earlier battles they fought in.

How about a true sequel to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" showing what went on after they were taken aboard the mothership.

There's alway a possible sequel to "Sound of Music" but I don't think they would have much to sing once they are taken away to one of Hitler's camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join