It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is profound!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Wayyyy out, in the water, see it swimmin'. Animals were hiding behind the rocks. And the little fish but they told me he swears tryin' to talk to me oy koi, where is my mind? wheeere iss myyyyy mind? I'm sorry Mike. I believe your ground has failed you.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nope, I am still here. It was a rough journey for a bit there but fortunately my family and friends work very well as a rectifiers and helped keep me grounded. I am more aware of everything around me and when I will my spirit to somewhere else it goes without any real effort now. Just don't get confused and send your soul instead, your animal body's homeostasis doesn't like that at all.

I am actually getting more work done and my intuitive approach to repairing electronics and computers has increased greatly. I have repaired my vehicles to actually be safe on the road again. I suddenly knew how to train my dog to be amazingly obedient and do all kinds of cool tricks on command. In the last few weeks I have witnessed many miracles in my life and the lives of others around me. My personal life is infinitely better.

A synopsis of what happened to me, I simply learned how to pray properly and actually contact EBE's (Gods, demi gods, angels, and extraterrestrials- whatever you want to call them). Miracles happen everyday, most of us simply don't know how to quiet our hearts and our minds enough to bear witness to them. The key to the Kingdom of God is the kinship we build around us.

We are all children of the same Universe and the sooner we learn tolerance of other's spirituality and lifestyles the sooner we all will be exposed to the truth that is 'out there.'

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you so much AlienMike for taking the time to compose this thread, it is highly very appreciated! Its going to take me about three days to read all the literature pertaining to this (links included lol). I will let you know how my endeavors go, I have the feeling that its going to take a while for all of the relevant information to 'set-in'. I have read the main bulk of the first page and some of the information has been partially absorbed but very little will remain by the time i wake up tomorrow no doubt =/

Would also like to add that Ive seen a lot of people on ATS open to this way of thinking (spiritual) and it really is a breath of (cosmic) fresh air for me. I dont claim to understand what lurks around the multiversal corner but im very excited and curious nonetheless. Im also fully prepared to do the training required (albeit a long task or not) and i have the determination to succeed.

Again, i thank you (not nearly enough) for this information, it will go to a good home in my mind, that is, if my memory can store all this information lol.

With the kindest of regards,
Stuart

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lol at the couple cracks about '___', I have played with the dreaded lysergic but that was 13 years ago back in my post-prep party days. Flashback? Don't think so, the Esctasy of the Spirit is much better.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by AlienMike]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join