It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turkey / Iran Alliance and the symbolic drying of the rivers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So with this Armenian Genocide bill halfway through Congress, at the time that Turkey is starting to work toward an attack on Kurd rebels in North Iraq, where America has forces involved that would end up in the crossfire. If the turks killed our boys, oh man .. think about what it would do.

It says in the Bible in Revelation that the tigris and euphrates will be dried up so that the army of millions can attack Israel.

Some have speculated that Turkey holds the key to literally doing this, by usage of their dams in their territory where those rivers sources originate from the mountains.

But I see a possible symbolic drying of the rivers. The rivers in history have always been trafficking points for supplies so people can live and so military campaigns can move forward and excel.

The USA currently uses Turkish airspace and territory to haul TONS of crap and soldiers into Iraq. And aircraft too. Turkey is threatening over the bill that they'd stop allowing the USA this access. So if and when they do, they will be drying the symbolic rivers, causing U.S. forces major probs in Iraq, not to mention Iraqis. This will add to making America's forces as uncomfortable and hard to supply and work as possible inevitbly causing them to leave faster. This will allow Iran to spread their full influence into the majority of Iraq, free of Americans, with majority Shiites. Then it's just a short stampede to Israel. War with Israel would result, fulfilling the prophecies.

This isn't good. I could very well be wrong, but all prophecy aside, if USA loses Turkey as an ally, we're screwed in Iraq for good. Maybe this is why Pelosi is pushing for it anyway, secretly she knows it'll screw us and make us leave quicker? HMMM...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Pelosi has no interest in making us leave quicker.

If it is prophecy, that's why it's happening. World governments seem to be going out of their way to fulfill prophecies. It's basically acting as a script for these criminals to do their work.

You could be right, but I think if that prophecy is to be fulfilled, it'll be bigger than that.

[edit on 10/14/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interesting point, prophetically speaking. I had never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. If Iran or Russia (both players in the invasions during the tribulation) want to easily physically invade Isreal with ground forces, both the physical drying of the rivers AND the lack of heavy US forces in Iraq will be required.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi/

Hi runetang, great thread as this is indeed part of prophecy and was prophesied by many Saints of the Church.
I have a Greek web site but unfortunately it is in Greek and many here do not read Greek.
There are many prophecies pointing to what is happening in the news today and it is moving at a very fast rate...all prophecies by Saint Kosmas(15th century)and as well as many others from the third and beyond have clearly prophesied that War will begin in the Balkans from a small crisis....
If one was to get their informative news on the television or what the great leaders have to say, then ......

helen

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

It is really useful using the 'drying up of the rivers' as a time guage of sorts.

your idea of a symbolic rationalization as opposed to a literal & physical
'drying up of the rivers' reminded me of thing buried deep in my memory hole..and covered with the daily 'rubble' of others' theories & news.

the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, originate or source themselves from the snowmelt in the armenian highlands...

the Amenian highlands is thought to be the cradle of civilization.
(way prior to babylon etc. that blossomed in the 2 rivers basin in Iraq)
see: www.huliq.com...

the Armenian Highlands are considered the root of the Iron Age
(the final beast? that had feet & legs of Iron ~with toes of iron and clay~)
see Daniel ~nebuchadnezzars dream~
see: en.wikipedia.org...

the Armenian Highlands has a tradition as location of the 'Garden of Eden'

the Armenian Highlands is the resting place for the Ark at Mt Ararat

~~~~~~~~~~~

so, in connecting these 'dots', and making the connection that the
preparing the way for the kings of the east...
or the drying of the rivers for the many peoples of the Gog-Magog invasion
it stands to symbolic reason that the peoples of the Armenian Highlands
(which includes parts of Iran and Azerbajan, Turkey, perhaps a sliver of Georgia...)
are in fact part of the "Magog" hordes of people....

OR

with the recent & projected global warming trends, the Armenian Highlands
could suffer severe glacial melts and a complete lack of any snowmelt during the March-May season...which in 2 back to back years would result in the 'drying up of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers'...??

-> the drying up, could result in billions of corpses of the frogs, toads, marshland denizens,
and the carp that thrive in the two rivers flowing thru Iraq
although the books (Ezekiel, Revelations, Daniel...) say nothing about those 'plagues' associated with the prophecy of the 2 rivers in end times.

in either case, It might be astute to keep a current weather watch on that area of the mid east frontier.

thanks, i'm going to keep close tabs on the status of the 2 physical rivers for the next several years anyhow

new topics

top topics

join