It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ailen abduction on tape

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the first ever ailen abduction cought on tape and it is all because the people wouldent let the ailens operate or probe the cow

i think it is real.. and the whole thing is really scarry

[edit on 14-10-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
this is an hour and a half.. can u tell us what happens in it? I really dont want to waste that much time if its not real.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's just that same old Lake County one.......

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
this stupid video has been discussed and debunked here many times before.

It's fake, just look it up somewhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
this is an hour and a half.. can u tell us what happens in it? I really dont want to waste that much time if its not real.

I agree,...
this type of post requires a synopsis of sorts...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Its not real. I saw it on cable a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've heard of the "Incident at Lake County" and watcheds the available videos. This one is the FULL LENGTH ONE, if it is legitimately the same incident.

So far though, I can't tell if it is the same one.. legit or not legit.. i will post after a full watch.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rationalgaze

Hi

Just wondering if you have the thread link of when this video was previously posted? Just wanted to read over it

Thanks

[edit on 14/10/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i believe this was proved to be a student film.... you can tell by the bad acting lol.

link   
Yep this is a staged video, entertaining none the less.

I couldn't help but notice this comment, though:

"Yes thris no suc ting as aliens. There are no other planets besides Earth. Earth is the center of the universe and humans were created in God's own image and the stars are angels looking down on us. This tape is a fake made by people with the power of Satan inside them."

link   

Originally posted by hikix

the people are having a b-day party hear somting go outside see a transformer going crazy see a ship get a shot gun try to get in the car but the car wont work because the ailens did somthing to it so they walk over there see the ailens operating on a cow the ailens see them they run back to the house stay in there hiding from the ailens but one gets in the house they shoot it blood goes everywhere and at the end the ailens come in the house ther is a big red light everyone screams then the ailen points at the camra it goes to static

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is a classic example of why it is PRUDENT for members to scroll down thru a thread First, (reading along the way)... before responding to some random exclamation...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by rationalgaze

Hi

Just wondering if you have the thread link of when this video was previously posted? Just wanted to read over it

Thanks

[edit on 14/10/2007 by OzWeatherman]

Hey, I think this was the thread that I read, after watching the whole thing a pretty long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, there was a fake made in 1984 or so, and then it was remade around 1994 for some reason. The director wanted to create the most realistic alien abduction fake he possibly could.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yup.. This is definetly the same vid only the FULL versioN! AWESOME!

I think it might actually be legit!!!! but who knows I'm just a joe.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County is a hoax documentary shown on the UPN network in 1998. Directed by Dean Alioto, the film portrays a family named the McPhersons being abducted by extra-terrestrials. The entire incident was filmed on a home video camera and intended to convince the viewer that it was a film of actual events.

When this film was revealed to be fictional it sparked resentment in the UFO and alien abduction communities.

Some evidence that this video (shown on the UPN network) was a work of fiction:

all characters have actors credited in playing them.
said actors have rather extensive resumes of their acting work.
no documented case of a McPherson family turning up missing in Lake County.
the four aliens have actor credits.
in the scenes where the McPherson boys are running from aliens, the camera is tracking smoothly along the ground.

Source:
Wikipedia

[edit on 14/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Isn't that the recreation? I clearly remember seeing another video, worst quality but better acting lol.

'Did you see that lightning?''
'Yea It was awesome!'

All I know is this version is definitly fake.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yup the whole video reeks of acting. I could of guessed that w/o seeing that wikpedia evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My bad its not real.. there is credits at the end

Also.. this look slike a reenactment to the real video I've seen posted here before - the video broadcasted bya news station.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's totally fake. At the end it says if anyone knows the wear abouts of the following people please call the producers of the video. The number they give has a 555 exchange which is the fake exchange that all of Hollywood has used for years. Not to mention the totally scripted video. Maybe a video for a film school project or something.In fact here is actual footage from the real or supposed real tape with the real family....and this is fake too! look at how fake the aliens look.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-10-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok so this is the Lake County incident where there were 2 different videos, correct? This is the one that is obviously a recreation, but there is another video also. Has that other video been proven to be fake also? The one that had Chinese writing all over it...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join