It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Vatican Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
Where is a link to even the mention of this $8000 publication that you speak of?

Limited edition with documents culled from Vatican's secret archives can be yours for $8,150

Originally posted by Hot_WingsI do not find it strange at all that many Masons constantly attack the Catholic Church. Instead, I find it completely within their character as they openly admit satanic worshipers into their inner circle.

Bwahahaha! Yer slip's showing, Hot_Wings!

Originally posted by Hot_WingsAnd no, I didn’t need to ride a goat in order to gain some twisted perversion of so-called enlightenment.

Oddly enough, neither do Masons. At least you have something in common with us.

Originally posted by Hot_WingsThe Freemasons are an entirely secret society who attacks the Catholic Church for keeping a few secrets of its own.

A few? And you know that it's only "a few" how exactly? You the Pope?

Originally posted by Hot_WingsThe Bible speaks that it is a sin not to keep a secret if you are asked to do so. But I challenge any satanic worshiping freemason to seek out this passage in the Bible. Of course, they will not do so. Instead, they will simply claim that it is wrong for the church to keep secrets when in fact it is not wrong at all, but instead, spoken of in the Bible that there are times when someone must keep secrets.

You truly have no clue whatsoever about Masonry, do you? Sad, really.

Originally posted by Hot_WingsFor if it were against the Bible to keep secrets then no Christian or Jew would be allowed to be members of any secret society now would they?

Like the Knights of Columbus?

Originally posted by Hot_WingsHowever, this logic completely escapes the uneducated, goat riding, satanic freemason now doesn’t it?

Unlike the uneducated twit that wrote the post to which I'm replying. Inform yourself sometime before your voice changes, K?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I completely admit that I have no personal experience with the Freemasons myself. Also, I have not read any official books on the matter whatsoever, though it is difficult to actually get an official book on the matter that discloses the entirety of the organizations symbols and methods. I don't care to spend one ounce of my time learning about anorganization that does not exclude satanic worshipers from its ranks.

The Goat comments come from an African American person that I knew in the military many years ago. He was a member of an all black Masonic lodge, so he claimed, and he enjoyed telling me all about when he “rode the goat” to attain the level that he was at within the masons. He later tried to get me to join his all black lodge, but I could tell that he was only trying to get me to be a laughing stock for the lodge and to garner him so points from other members for hoodwinking some white kid into visiting the all black lodge for possible membership.

I wasn’t fooled in the least by his attempts however I used my contact with him to ask him all about the masons and his lodge. What he told me was sad. His all black “secret” lodge (he wore his ring proudly by the way) was involved in all manner of politics and nepotism within the community. The foremost activity of the lodge it seems is to protect fellow members by getting them decent jobs within the local communities and then elevating their dues and giving them a low level rank within the lodge. He admitted that this was the sole reason that he first joined the lodge was to get a better job.

Later, my parents (who owned a franchise of a computer company in the 80’s) said that they sent one of their salesmen to become a member of the main Masonic lodge as a mission for the company when sales to the military tapered off. Eventually, the salesmen left the company and quit the lodge after going through a complete fiasco within the lodge. Apparently, the masons let him join the lodge but never gave him any business and only demanded more from him and the company. Our company spent a lot of money donating to organizations connected to the lodge as I am to believe they were instructed by the lodge, but never got the promised business that the masons said would follow.

In my families experience the masons only used our money for their own purposes and never gave anything back to us. It is only now that I realize that it was most likely because my family and most of its employees were catholic and not protestant or satanic. I never found out what religious organization controlled the lodge that the salesmen was sent to, but I would guess that it was Baptist.

My family never tried to join the Knights of Columbus after such a bad taste for the Masons. They were afraid that the Knights of Columbus would only do the same thing that the masons did in demanding money in exchange for nothing but promises.

The Freemasons might not be run by satanic worshipers; however they do not specifically exclude them from membership. You have to believe in a supreme being, but that can be anything now can’t it. Why any Christian would join such an organization is beyond me.

As for the post, not one of you has spoken about the fact that this posts main point was to claim that the Catholic Church is “apologizing” for past activities. Not one of you has spoken up and admitted that this is not true at all. You will defend Freemasonry but you will not correct the person who made such false claims against the book that the Catholic Church is producing.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Are you kidding me?

You have all of this nonsense to say about the group then admit you have no personal history.

My friend there are 100,000's of books on the subject covering every angle there is to know.

If you are indeed serious about knowing the history and the truth stay away from the blatant Anti websites that are one sided and filled with complete non truths.

You have a distorted understanding about this subject and should read further about it before making any assumptions.

Cory

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
So we all saw that the Vatican is releasing a $8,000 book on Oct 25 which apologizes for saying that the Templar's were heretics.

Here's a couple of thoughts.

1) What else are they lying about
2) Why do they have a secret library
3) What is in this library that needs to be kept a secret
4) If they knew that the Templar's were innocent for all these years why did they continue to let this go on
5) When will they admit that Masonry is also not evil or heresy
6) what made them decide all of a sudden to release this info- were they pressured
7) Will they talk about why they kept this a secret

Any thoughts on this

Cory

Is there any thought to them taking back the papal decrees about Catholics not joining Masons? Or are we a couple hundred years to early for that?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HizToyz

That will never happen unless we only name Jesus as the one true savior and not say that you must only believe in a supream being. Which means all other religions can not become Masons

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Modern Secret Societies=Organized Crime (Hells Angels/Mafia ect)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you go running off half cocked to Area 51 try infiltrating a Hells Angels Clubhouse first if you succeed then I say go for the Dreamland Resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join