It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disease coming?......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
but maybe not from space. lets look at it like this the media has been known to try to prepare us for things. there was a study released about a disease taken into space became more deadly. there was a movie i believe "invasion" that was about a disease that comes from space and spreads over the earth controlling peoples minds. and now on super disaster on the history channel there airing a episode about alien virus. this has me worried about the conspiracy on redusing the population are they going to release some super virus on us and say it comes from space? this would also be what the government needs to declare a state of emergency.i may be more worried than i should be but i just dont like how much a unprecedented event is getting so much media attention. thoughts comments?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The X-Files movie, "Fight the Future" was about a pandemic, ET in origin which often sticks in my mind. I haven't seen the "Invasion" I hear it's an update of the Body Snatchers film from awhile back -- anyone have more of the premise of the update? OP says it's virus-related, but do those 'people' come from space or the virus? Nothing from space? Dormant on Earth for years? People get infected and get insane?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by anhinga]

new topics

join