It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not gay, just pretending, priest says...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting article in the link posted below. A priest caught on video making moves on a young boy claims it was an experiment.

In an interview with La Repubblica newspaper, Monsignor Tommaso Stenico said he frequented online gay chat rooms and met with gay men as part of his work as a psychoanalyst. He said that he pretended to be gay in order to gather information about "those who damage the image of the Church with homosexual activity.

www.thestar.com...

sounds fishy...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yaaaaaaa......'just teaching him how to play leap frog your honor Mr Bishop, honest. And I take a really wide stance on the john'. Company halt! Present arms! Fire!!! One less pedophile.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What a load of ______(fill in the blank)

He'd be better off keeping his trap shut instead of making up lies. I come from a country where anyone who was suspiciously gay would be sent to be a priest as to save face for the family. Of course, that was many years ago.
Its sad that i was brought up a Catholic, and taught to respect my religion, and for years we've heard nothing but corruption from these priests.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Posted here too:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The problem is these freakazoids are so mainlined by their sickness the only answer is to put them away for life at great expense. They are habitual abusers rail lined in their depravity. The sadness is, most of them have also suffered sexual abuse as children themselves. It's a revolving door.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you notice, the vast majority of them are old, proving to me that since gayness and such was not taken too well years ago, they were shipped off to Priest schools. Who'd have thunk years ago we would have a world full of old pedophiles!!!!! Men of the cloth!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Disagree, DG. The catholic church has been so hurting for priests to run the business they have taken on the riff raff. And it has stung them like a drunken wasp.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What's the difference between a Vicar and a Priest?

The Vicar wants to enter the church, and the Priest wants to enter the choir

Save the flaming, I'll drink 3 bloody-marys and have 5 how's-your-fathers as pennance

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is an example of what we hear every day, it's just more obvious than usual.
Someone saying "this is what I believe in", yet whose actions tell other motives.
Listen carefully when people speak, but never believe them.
Gather as much information as you can from people and listen to your gut instinct.
We live in a society where people constantly try to deceive us. The deceivers are that used to people believing their words, that even in cases as obvious as this, that expect people will ignore the obvious and instead trust their words for an explanation.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've been "pretending" to be a drug dealer for years in order to help my community deal with our drug problem.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There's something about a person with power over another. They seem to get gay and have to get all touchy/feely in order to feel more powerful.

Lets take a look at that I'm not gay larry craig interview with matt lauer the other night. The peep was lying through his teeth in the interview. Than he has his porkly little wife chirp in with her two cent of nothing. Hey the perp didn't tell his wife till his back was against the wall over it weeks later.

So both of these peeps show just how shameless perps can be and continue business as usual. Larry craig and monsignor tomato show us how low it goes in politics and religion.

top topics

join