It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain: Everybody's after me Lucky Charms!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I just found this rather interesting article about the private side of John McCain's life. There's no deep political ideology here, but it's something that everybody on both sides of the fence can laugh about:

McCain's Lucky Charms!

You know, I've got a lucky penny in my pocket. A lot of folks do. But to carry a lucky penny, a lucky rock, lucky feather, A lucky compass, a lucky pen, and have a secret magic spell? That's stretching the luck a little bit thin.

(BTW, the conspiracy minded posters who believe that the Reptilian aliens are taking over the world would go crazy if they heard McCain is casting a spell called "The Lizard.")

Still, the charms seem to be working for him. He's a powerful figure in politics and could be the president one day. This reminds me of the time I heard that George W. Bush was a REAL big fan of the Austin Powers movies. He even would walk around his office with a pinky up to his lips and quote Dr. Evil's lines. (I swear to God I'm telling truth.)

So, does anybody have any other rumors of other candidates' strange lucky items or eccentic behavior? Maybe from the Democrat side?

new topics

join