It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets say bush didn't step down in '08

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
yea i never really considered dick sticking around(lol)

i think you're i don't know who would be worse or if it would really matter.. they're both basically the same person, ideally

i think dick has something more EVIL about him though while Jr. seems more of just a puppet doing what hes told

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
now lets just say, hypothetically, bush doesn't step down in the 08 elections. whether it be him enforcing martial law for a fabricated reason, another inside "terrorist attack" job or even a fake alien invasion

what do you guys think would happen, would there be a full blown revolution? would the people who serve our country in the military back him up? could this possibly even start a civil war?

just a topic i thought would be interesting to discuss here at ATS so.. discuss away!

Ihad a bad filling about the 08 ellections and the Bush fammily too, i hope im wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
sodom

is it "remember, remember the 5th of november" time?

ask springer about the digital dynamite. im not sure about digital, but dynamite seems useful in these days.....

the revolution has to begin in america

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE

sodom

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
First of all just let me say Great Topic for starters & I believe that the President that America has in Power right now is Arrogant enough to try something like this,I mean look at what he's tryed in the past that we the public had found out about & what about the thing's that he's done that we don't know about ?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nah, bush is merely moving the pieces into place for the candidate ' the powers behind the power ' have chosen. Why run the risk of civil war when it is uneccessary. Bush will not be their only puppet.

Could dear little Hillary or Mr Obama or whoever else is up for it, be as ruthless as Bush?? It's something you yanks should really be starting to think about.....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this says it all
www.towardfreedom.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join