It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Attack Before November Elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is probably an obvious, but looking at the current state of George Bushes Campaign we see their momentum fading. They our riding a campaign based on fear, and just like the nazis evoked fear before the German elections we our bound to same before November 2004.

What our your predictions?

I'm thinking if another terrorist attack were to occur, then the economy would start a downfall again......backfiring on the Bush Campaign. What do you think is going to happen? I'm not really sure

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't think this will happen, but there is a rumor going around in the terrorism board that terrorists are planning a nuclear attack on one of our cities on the day of the Super Bowl. I do believe, however, that terrorist attacks in parts of Europe and Asia will continue, just becomming more and more violent.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
With Bush's ratings not looking to well, on the liberal or (true) conservatives sides.

This last budget shows that, and with the media saying Kerry can beat Bush in the General Election.

Bush needs SOMETHING that will make him look like a hero (*cough**cough*(again, geesh))

Maybe a major terrorist plot being foiled, or caught in the act by everybodies favorite, U.S. Police (Federal Fu(kers). Maybe they'll be in full gear like at Oklahoma City.

All you can do i vote Bushy out, cause i hate this one party commie system.
I'd rather have a do-nothing government then passing a est. $328,600,000,000.00 (328.6 Billion) Federal budget!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Over and over we keep getting pounded with the notions of evil terrorists lurking around every corner, ready to strike. How much longer are they going to keep pushing this game of fear before they realize that in all probability it was a one-time shot by some halfwits who got lucky? If there will be another attack, why should we even worry, its not like we could stop it, even with proper warning, we couldnt last time. The most we can do is make sure we have good insurance policies and wills written up in the event we get waxed by a terrorist. Day in and day out there are reports of the gaping holes that still exist in airport security, border security, and just about every other target possible. I thought all this money being spent on Homeland Security was supposed to make it more secure, but I sure as hell havent seen any real changes other than how long they make you wait in line

top topics

join