It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping Running Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
nice dream @ times though very freaky the jumping hights are insane and the ppl chasing me is very scary wierd dream is this about running from a dream like its said or not?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i had these dreams many times like one was a huge glass building i kept jumping and braking glass and all very wierd

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
also i have had another were i fall of a cliff thats freaky and ya body feels so funny u can actualy feel it the next day thats wene u wake up

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Running
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.?

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.

To dream that you are running alone, signifies that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation

To dream that you are running with others, signifies festive and prosperous times.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jumping
To dream that you are jumping, indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will find progress toward your goals

To dream that you fail to jump, indicates that you are afraid of the uncertain. You do not like change.

top topics

join