It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X -- NASA Insider

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ceekay

Hi Guys... Ok I agree with the above post.

I am also no extreme astronomer or scientist in any field, but there is alot of hype and build up to two main events with respect to this "planet X" or "Niburu" and the end of the Mayan Calender.

Everybody remembers the hype over the year 2000 or the millenium which tells of the end of the worl which was forecast by Nostradamus etc. It never happened, never came to pass. Now I am not a negative person by nature and I am a true believer that you need to see to believe etc.. Now stay with me on this...

1) The Mayan calender is extremely intriguing and for a civilisation to actually tell a date for the end of there calender (but why end on a such a secific date?), this obviously gets the brain wondering what, why and how...

2) This "Planet X" which i hadnt heard of before, untill recently does have some truth to it. especially when you dig around the news articles of the 80's and early 1990's. Yes there have always been cover ups and theories that the governments are hiding major secrets. But you have to remember, even if they are - you are happy right? Its all done very subtley and yes of course no government/country would just say "end of the world at ...." why put such a massive weight on people? Thats just suicide for an economy.

Ok, if anyone sort of understood the above, all I am saying is - If we are in for an "Event" of a such magnetude, life comes and goes, nature revovles around cycles and we are not meant to be here forever. We all need to except that what will be will be and the dooms day people out there should not keep scaring people but make light of everything. The government do enough scare mongering already for us not to start doing it ourselves.

Lastly, yes this may have been foretold or there "might" be evidence that it is all "happening" but really its just people looking for something bigger or that there is more to just plain old earth, day & night, time, hum drum of normal existence etc.... Everyone wnats there to be "more" or be part of something.

Ok all done - pick at this rant but its my opinion. thank you
see you hopefully the otherside of 2012! lol

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What are you people going to say when 2013 rolls around without incident? Can I please have some sample excuses for your misguided effort and time spent the past dozen years, typing away at your keyboards, while you all should have been out trying to get some.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A schoolboy's knowledge of gravitational theory is enough to debunk 99% of the hogwash going round about planet X/Niburu. If you are swallowing this rubbish you should be ashamed of yourself. Read a book and deny ignorance.

Now I'll tell you what is possible.

There could be a big body out there that periodically passing through a dense band of comet and asteroids which are then rained downed on the inner system and Earth. There may even be some evidence for it, but maybe not. It's possible.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join