It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ticket To Heaven

page: 1

join
share:
AF1

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just in case you were worried you wouldn't get into heaven:
www.ticket2heaven.com...

The ticket costs $15, plus a $4.95 shipping and handling fee - which means the total cost is around �12.68. No faith commitment is required. As far as the company is concerned, buyers are pledging to be true to their own faith. The company's website includes a disclaimer that absolves the company of any responsibility to actually get you to heaven. It "makes no warranties or representations" as to whether there really is a heaven, what it's like or how long it lasts.

There ya go, fixed it.

[Edited on 12-6-2002 by AF1]

[Edited on 12-6-2002 by AF1]

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 09:40 PM
link   
AF1 your link did not work but since you brought up the subject let talk insurance
Yes I said insurance ever worried about being abducted never worry again.

See link

UFO Abduction Insurance

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 11:25 PM
link   
what type of bull # are they trying to sell. Didnt the church already try this a long time ago in the middle ages. The clergy would take valuables from people who have sined and they said they would get into heaven. It seems like a modern day version of this, just that the church isnt the one doing it this time. If you are actually dump enough to buy tickets to heaven then i think you should be sent to the place where idiots are sent.

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Cut the crap Ilovepizza we know why you are here what is it Chicago style or NY pie

You gave yourself away when you commented on AF1 and not mine (its the same price). So come clean, which pizza is it that you love so much ?????????

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I like new york pizza better but i dont see what that has to do with the post. I am truly confused on what you were assuming about me.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just Joking around

new topics

top topics

join