It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Deceptions...DARK MISSION

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Alright guys the new book that just came out by Richard C. Hoagland and former Boeing aerospace engineer Mike Bara called Dark mission which proves PROVES THAT THERE IS A NASA COVER UP FOR AN ANCIENT CIVILIZATION ON THE MOON AND ON MARS.

Go down to Barnes and Nobles and get this book, it is on the front desk...

but here is the interview on coast to coast...amazing interview

Coast to Coast AM Science Advisor Richard C. Hoagland and former Boeing aerospace engineer Mike Bara introduced their just released book Dark Mission. It's a compendium of NASA's lies and deceptions, Hoagland declared.

Here are some of NASA's deceptions that the two authors claim have been foisted upon the American public:

NASA presents itself as a civilian space agency. It's actually a military agency, that won't allow private enterprise space missions to leave orbit, said Hoagland.

NASA views the solar system as a dead place. Then why would discoveries be classified?, asked Bara.

Colored photos from Viking and Pathfinder were doctored to make the Martian sky look red. The first images of Mars actually looked like Arizona with blue skies, but NASA wants us to think that Earth is the only place for life, said Hoagland.

A Martian rover pulled up a rock that appeared to contain a fossil. But it was subsequently ground up into dust rather than studied, Bara noted.

The two also recounted that in 1963, JFK offered a deal with Khrushchev to team up for a joint Russian-American mission to the moon. And then, just days after Khrushchev reportedly agreed to the proposal, JFK was assassinated in Dallas. The Americans weren't going to the moon as part of a space race, but for the prize of discovering a long-dead civilization, Hoagland asserted.

October 9th, 2007

Part 1

link to interview list

I wanna mention something that the authors want the PEOPLE to do, i am gonna do this tomorrow. Find the address or numbers to major shows like

- daily show
- keith olbermann
- kris matthews
- Colbert report

And as them that you want them to have an interview with Richard C. Hoagland, and Mike Bara on the shows confronting any critic or debunker...i know i will try to do this and i hope you fellow ats'ers will do the same. the people need to know about this and it seems like this might be a way to make it happen

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I don't want to seem negative against an otherwise interesting topic. However I feel compelled to say that in my opinion, Richard C. Hoagland's a serious mistake to any and all looking for answers.
Kinda: "my names richard x. Hoagland" -- and I know everything !!

Nope.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Just the sheer number of people trying to discredit Hoagland makes him very interesting to me. If someone is getting character assassinated by lots of people, you can bet there is some truth to what he says.

Besides, what he says seem to be exactly what many other sources are saying as well. This is not new.

There IS a base on the moon. Some sources say it was built by humans in the 1970's, some say its alien. But its there and if you look at videos and photos, you can clearly see how traces of it is being covered up.

This guy says its traces of a ancient civilization and sure, why is that not possible? We have one source of information when it comes to the moon and whats on it. NASA. The entire mankind listens to ONE source.

Now other nations are launching moon missions, but I doubt NASA will let them ruin the cover up.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
but I doubt NASA will let them ruin the cover up.

I agree with that when it comes to most countries , but I doubt NASA or any other country has anything to say when it comes to China (sometimes komunist countries are helpful
).

The only way china gets silenced is if that base is really alien tech and not human and those pesky little greys come over to china and force the quiet on them

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Well, it depends. Who is the top cat at the chinese space center? Does it work in the same way as NASA and the US government, with compartmental need-to-know?

Just look at the bilderberg group. They have members from a lot of nations. If these guys are really the ones pulling the strings, they dont even think in terms of nations. Global power is the end goal, and control is the means to it.

So while we run around thinking how China would not work together with the US because of old conflicts, they think in terms of "what player should win this to maximize our control of the world?".

Yes, these are some huge claims and dont take them too seriously, its just something im throwing out there as food for thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
I don't want to seem negative against an otherwise interesting topic. However I feel compelled to say that in my opinion, Richard C. Hoagland's a serious mistake to any and all looking for answers.
Kinda: "my names richard x. Hoagland" -- and I know everything !!

Nope.

Hoagland tells the truth though about the colour of Mars sky, this he deserves credit for. He also deserves credit for saying there is running water on Mars, which Nasa has confirmed.
Some of his claims are a little wild, but at least he doesn't just make up complete BS.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Just the sheer number of people trying to discredit Hoagland makes him very interesting to me. If someone is getting character assassinated by lots of people, you can bet there is some truth to what he says.

Not necessarily. most of us could care less about the man, and just want to discredit his whack ideas (which can be done using common sense and 10 minutes, lol) But, if you look at how he has acted in the past, and some of the things he has said, it is almost impossible not to inject a little about the theory author when discrediting the theory itself if you follow my meaning. He has personal issues that compel him to continue his charade, clearly.

Besides, what he says seem to be exactly what many other sources are saying as well. This is not new.

But nothing that adds weight to his arguments when taken in the proper context and full meaning. If I found 10 people that agreed 2+2=5.....well, you get the idea. Don't be too eager to believe, it blinds your common sense.

There IS a base on the moon.

So cool that with your knowledge alone, we can end debate, lol. Obviously, there IS a base on the moon. Just so you know, when you flat out assert something that outlandish as you did, it only throws off the fence sitters that you are wanting on your side, and makes you appear ignorant.

Now other nations are launching moon missions, but I doubt NASA will let them ruin the cover up.

NASA must be this all powerful organization, capable of hiding things from not only the public in general, but THOUSANDS of independent scientist and astronomers with no hidden agenda. How do they manage all that? rotflmao

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
First of all, I wouldn't make any publicity work for someone that is selling a book unless I could get a percentage.

Second, if NASA sees the solar system as a dead place why are they looking for life on Mars with their "follow the water" idea?

Third, why is Hoagland still talking about Viking and Pathfinder when there are two rovers (and a third on its way) on Mars that show blue skies on their photos?

The supposed fossil did not looked like a fossil to me.

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Hoagland tells the truth though about the colour of Mars sky, this he deserves credit for. He also deserves credit for saying there is running water on Mars, which Nasa has confirmed.
What truth, that the sky is blue? NASA says it as well, and shows it.

As for the running water, I do not remember NASA having confirmed the presence of running water at the present.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As for the running water, I do not remember NASA having confirmed the presence of running water at the present.

I believe they've confirmed photos with running *something*... It doesnt have to be water (especially since atmospheric conditions point against it), but of course everyone jumps on it being water.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I heard that interview, and it just sounded like a bunch of accusations and no substance. Hopefully the book actually has the proof, because after 3 hours of interview on c2c they gave absolutely nothing, just accusations.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Second, if NASA sees the solar system as a dead place why are they looking for life on Mars with their "follow the water" idea?

My take is that they're slowly disseminating information to prepare us for a staged invasion. In the coming years we'll probably be seeing a lot more space-related news.

Just my .02 cents.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

First of all, I wouldn't make any publicity work for someone that is selling a book unless I could get a percentage.

Third, why is Hoagland still talking about Viking and Pathfinder when there are two rovers (and a third on its way) on Mars that show blue skies on their photos?

The supposed fossil did not looked like a fossil to me.

Originally posted by SKUNK2
What truth, that the sky is blue? NASA says it as well, and shows it.

You have got to be a bit green behind the ears.

nasa fed us all that crap about the RED planet when I was in school. They were lying all along.

Do you actually believe they would let that be the only time they tell lies?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I got the book -- it's awesome, almost 600 pages, haven't gotten really into it yet. Tons of photos, colour and b/w and Hoagland seems really angry at NASA. That press conference was this morning, wonder when there will be a video clip of it? Anyone got that yet?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
R.H. is an alright guy, he has just not come down from the validation stage yet in his life long work. Go easy on the guy I am hoping to see ATS mix do an interview here some day in the near future with him.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
nasa fed us all that crap about the RED planet when I was in school. They were lying all along.

Good Lord. I've seen Mars through a telescope myself. It's red. I don't really care what color the atmosphere is once you're there looking up. When you look at it from here, it's red.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So do we have any idea what the so-called artifact is that Apollo astronauts supposedly brought back to earth from the moon?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I heard it was an iPhone shaped object found lying on the moons surface that Neil Armstrong secretly picked up and gave it as a birthday gift to his sister who happens to be a distant relative of Steve Jobs.

I am not kidding... I swear.

hi hi hi

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know how the press confrence went?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Info on Hoaglands interaction with NASA in september

NASA Accused

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

But see, I heard it was not an iPhone shaped object at all. The rumor in my area is that it was a battery operated "personal" device, which led one of his relatives to make the newer Energizer Bunny commercial. ( And isn't there some "overtones" in that scene where the rabbit (known for what?) is abducted by aliens that covet his"start up power"?)

Shall we all sing "Love Is In The Air"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join