It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hologram Theory is dead

page: 67
<< 64  65  66   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Oh my god !
I can't believe anyone is still shoveling this dung !
There were planes. Proof positive. Plane parts everywhere. Plane passengers. videos. Camera photos. Eye witnesses, etc..........
Time to stop drinking the koolaid !

The plane parts were staged to make people think it really was a plane, it can be proven.

Eyewitness' saw black planes, small planes, heard missiles, bombs going off before 'planes' hit, so nothing can be proof positive based on what you have said.

Is koolaid another word that shills ahve invented? Just like the word truther! You lot use the rhetoric, like some kind of copy cats that cannot think for themselves! Maybe it's you guys that are drinking the koolaid because you're all using these cool shill terms!

You want the no planes theory to stop because you know that is the key to this, and you'll try and ridicule people and claim it as a hoax to do anything from this info spreding to the masses! gotcha!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

I am not a shill and I do not use the term Kool-Aid to describe believing in no-planes.
As for the shill thing, I do two hours of internet live broadcasting five days a week on 911 and related subjects so anyone can tune in and find out I am a real person who believes in real planes.
Now of course they were not the planes as described in the "official" theory, but planes none the less.
edit on 23-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 4hero

I am not a shill and I do not use the term Kool-Aid to describe believing in no-planes.
As for the shill thing, I do two hours of internet live broadcasting five days a week on 911 and related subjects so anyone can tune in and find out I am a real person who believes in real planes.
Now of course they were not the planes as described in the "official" theory, but planes none the less.
edit on 23-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Hi, I don't think I have ever called you a shill, you debate in a normal manner, so there is no reason for me to believe you are a shill. The ones that are shills are very easy to spot, most of the OS'ers here tend to be shills.

You are entitled to your opinion, as I am, and I encourage that.

Just out of curiosity, what is your reasoning for thinking there were planes?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Just out of curiosity, what is your reasoning for thinking there were planes?

Living in S. W. Florida, I was watching a local TV station by way of an antenna, in my home, which happened to be broadcasting in Sarasota. This was precisely where the President, W. Bush, was that morning, doing a publicized book reading photo op event at Booker Elementary.
Meanwhile there was a military unit south of the WTC, doing an anti-terrorism "drill". They cordoned off the area of the southern end of Battery Park and set up a camera on a tripod to video the incoming plane. Then apparently up-linked it by way of satellite, to the local station where Bush was so he could watch it on a normal library TV set while sitting for the cameras with the kids. Makes for a great alibi, but he could not resist the opportunity to watch the crash live. That was what I saw in a forty five second cut away from the normal broadcast that everyone else in the world saw (mostly) which was a camera on the roof of Rockefeller Plaza, looking past the Empire State Building, to downtown from midtown, at the fist tower that was smoking away.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66   >>

join