It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hologram Theory is dead

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by weedwhacker

Uh, CAPT Lear, the 'quote' you attributed to jfj is one that HE pulled down from ULTIMA...I mean the one with the terrible spelling, "creadible" as aopposed to 'credible'...

jfj123 knows where the quote came from, I just want clarification on his comment, thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by damoclese

ill try to field this one. IF, and IMHO its a really big IF, there were any preplaced explosives in the buildings they almost certainly used linear shaped charges...

having said all that, is it unreasonable to think that maybe if these engines were still inside the building when it collapsed, maybe just maybe all that falling steel and concrete tore what was left of the engines into little bits of titanium foil? not sure but it seems plausible to me.

Thanks, that was a lot of information!

I know little to nothing about explosives, but they are a central part of the lol-o-gram theory. Do you know of any way they could have wired explosives to pull the exterior colums inward? The hologram enthusiasts have speculated that explosives were planted on the outside of the buildings, somehow disguised, and they made the plane shaped hole in the walls of the wtc. Any ideas on that?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
There are several examples of aircraft debris but nothing the size of what would have been there had an actual plane crashed into the WTC. Somebody photographed an alleged engine that allegedly flew off of Flight 175 when it allegedly hit the south tower.

This story may be relevant to your theory, at least it shows an unwillingness to identify what they did find

rinf.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He a comparison of the three engines for you Innocentbystander

1# General Electric , Engine Model: CF6-80A2
2# CFM International CFM56
3# Pratt & Whitney , Engine Model: JT9D-7R4D

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

I am not making the assumption that just because his father was a hard working, smart man, doesn't mean that knowledge is automatically absorbed during the course of genetic transfer.

Yes, I am aware that Mr. Lear has extensive flight experience and it is very impressive to say the least.

The problem is that just because he has an immense knowledge of flight, doesn't automatically mean he knows everything about everything.

My grandfather drove a car for 75 years. It doesn't mean he can build one or automatically knows about holograms.

If you actually read some of the patronizing posts mr. lear to many different persons, maybe you wouldn't instantly judge my response as you in NO WAY know me. Please read through posts on this thread, and the please stop with the crazy claims thread, and you'll start to understand peoples position with regard to Mr. Lear and his claims.
Just to be absolutely clear, I have great respect for his flying experience but that doesn't make him a god.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by InnocentBystander

I know little to nothing about explosives, but they are a central part of the lol-o-gram theory.

Thanks for the post IBS. Yes, explosives were used to make the Wile E. Coyote cartoon cutouts of an alleged airplane crashing into the WTC.

Do you know of any way they could have wired explosives to pull the exterior columns inward?

As I said before, I don't know how they did that but I'm sure that with the technology available to the perps that created 911 it was no big deal.

One of the main issues in pulling of 911 as they did is that the public had to be totally convinced it was Arab hijackers. It was central to the issue to provide an excuse to go Afghanistan and jump start the opium production and invade Iraq to steal their oil.

The main objective of 911 was to turn the United States of America into an "Arab/Muslim Hate Machine" so that we, as a nation, would support all this nonsense in the Middle East.

So whenver you have a PsyOp lke this you have to use you best and newest magic because you don't want very many people speculating or questioining what really happened or about non-existant airplanes or Holographs.

The hologram enthusiasts...

I know of no other individual who supports the the Holograph theory that is a member of ATS. The only people I know who support my theory are the 2 Lockheed retired scientists, one who saw a Boeing 747 sized holograph driving to work and the other who knows the technology used.

I you come across any one who believes or supports the holograph technology please let me know.

...... have speculated that explosives were planted on the outside of the buildings, somehow disguised, and they made the plane shaped hole in the walls of the wtc. Any ideas on that?

I am the only Holograph Enthusiast on ATS and I do not support that explosives were placed on the outside of the building. The Wile E. Coyote cartoon cutouts on the WTC towers were probably done by explosives on the inside of the building or with some other technology that I am not familiar with.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by moonking

The point of the 'engine' debate is...what would survive the impact and subsequent heat?

Well, the core, that is the HPT part (High Pressure Turbine) is designed to survive high temps...it is the part of the engine where the very hot, fuel/gas mixture is exhausted...and as this hot gas mixture blows out the back it drives the vanes, attached to the shaft, that drives the Fan (N1), and drives the compressor blades....see, a jet engine is not magic. It is an incredible machine. Sounds like 'free' energy, but HEY! Guess what! It won't work when fuel is not flowing.....(See conservation of energy)...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

And it means that Johns aviation background is very creadable.

Maybe, maybe not. Based on his other observations, I find that I cannot take what he says at face value. Unfortunate but true.

Jfj123, I would respectfullly request that you clarify your comment.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion of my aviation credentials and if you believe I may have falsified or otherwise misrepresented my aviation background then that would put in question exactly what you consider facts and evidence.

I just want you to clarify your position so that we can move forward on the Holograph issue. Thanks.

I am more then happy to clarify my position. I in no way am saying that ANY of your credentials are false or have been falsified by you or anyone else. In actuality from what I've seen, they're quite impressive. You obviously know how to fly planes !!!

My position is that based on the responses by you in this and in several other threads, the logic you use to reach many of your conclusions/opinions is either circular or mysterious in other ways. In addition, usually your responses are evasive or non-existent.

So based on the type of logic you are using to prove your positions, I can't consider your opinions at face value without some type of corroborating evidence. It's nothing personal but when I see something that directly conflicts with what other just as credible or more credible sources say, I must look at your opinions with a weary eye.

Hopefully this clarifies my position. If it doesn't please let me know and I'll try to rephrase it.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The FBI has a long memory..and there are agents that know damned well that the Bureau was screwed over by the top honchos..like Bowman and others who stalled and stymied investigations so the plan could proceed. The Atta gang was being sheperded thru the military training bases and getting rudimentary flight training so that the public wouyld swallow them being the alleged pilots on 9-11. Despite the facts that make it ridiculous to assume that to be true.

There are many beyond ATS who know that Cheney and the cabal are ' domestic enemies ' and by all rights should be in front of a firing squad after a trial..there is enough evidence on the record now to convict the whole gang, if a competent prosecutor and the evidence were allowed to be presented.The FBI no doubt has a few good men, and women, left who know the truth and are desperate to see a criminal case filed against the obvious traitors. Also, the fact the they cannot relase documents that prove that the planes were in fact used as they allege means that the evidence does not exist.

It should be a routine matter to prove that the serial numbers of the parts collected from the four sites match the numbers assigned to those planes. It would settle a lot of ' conspiracy ' chatter and establish the whereabouts of the aircraft, some of whom were not de-registered and apparently still in service years after the attacks. BUT, we do NOT get this simple request answered..because if the truth were known, the public's shock would be so acute that an uproar would happen overnight in Washington. The Government would tremble..the Bush one that is.

This is also a way for the FBI to relay a message: All is not lost yet: Have hope. There is still an open investigation at the higher levels, and no doubt in secret..with a few dedicated agents who have enough dirt and enopugh sense to know what is up, and are willing to halt the subversive and murderous Neocons and their military and civilian / intel types that are more than willing to see thousands of us sacrificed so that massive profits can be assured for the future for the perps and their ilk.

Let's face it: There are some very intelligent and savvy Agents out there with evidence that we cannot even guess at..and info coming in..and analytical abilities we can only assume..and they KNOW what we know!! They understand the danger that our nation is in; but they are only able to act when allowed to, and the removal of the key barriers,,the cooperating players in the event, will allow a real and full investigation and any real justice to be done.

There are also militray men who are sick to their stomachs at what they see at the Pentagon, both the political rule and subversion by the Bush gang, but also the fact that they know in their gut that the ' attack ' could not have been a passenger plane, and that the defenses were stood down by Cheney in the bunker, as witnessed by Mineta. They know that certain of their ' comrades ' in arms are neck deep in the Neocon nightmare, and all too willing to go along with territory grabbing for profit, vast budgets for militray hardware and troop increases, and of course personal gain and aggrandizement both financial and career wise as well.

After a stint as a Neocon General, helping to fulfill the PNAC/Right wing agenda, they take executive positions in the very corporations that they were doing business with prior to retiring!! Of course having all those contacts still on active duty means that a vast, wealthy and very well connected group of men control areas of vital and strategic interests almost exclusively. These are the dangerous people: The Executive Criminal Elite, above scrutiny and the law: UNLESS an airtight and indefensible case can be made and spilled to the news media worldwide as indictments are unsealed and perpetrators arrested and jailed.

Oh Happy Day!! Maybe soon guy's..maybe soon. If the FBI has any guts left and one honest agent we may yet see some justice for the vicitms of 9-11 and the imoral wars based on lies that consume our youth and money at exponentially incresing rates. God Bless Us..Please. And do it now.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Wow!

eyewitness, if what you have posted is true (and I'm not questioning it) then this is WORSE than anything Nixon did! I mean, it's WORSE than getting a blowjob in the Oval Office, am I right?

My opinion...Our Nation is being Hijacked, right under our noses. Not just 9/11, it started a few decades ago.

The layers, the levels of the onion, are hard to peel off. Keep peeling, keep digging......

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the post IBS. Yes, explosives were used to make the Wile E. Coyote cartoon cutouts of an alleged airplane crashing into the WTC.

Awesome, I wasn't asking you, but thanks! Do me a favor John, please stop calling me IBS.

The first few times I laughed, but when I responded by calling you John Liar, I was banned. It's just not as fun when we're not playing by the same rules.

Do you know of any way they could have wired explosives to pull the exterior columns inward?

As I said before, I don't know how they did that but I'm sure that with the technology available to the perps that created 911 it was no big deal.

Right, becuase the military has technology that can do anything. Holograms that reflect light, produce sound, and cast shadows, veiwable from 360 degrees AND explosives that implode in the shape of a 767. All just becuase you say so.

One of the main issues in pulling of 911 as they did is that the public had to be totally convinced it was Arab hijackers. It was central to the issue to provide an excuse to go Afghanistan and jump start the opium production and invade Iraq to steal their oil.

The main objective of 911 was to turn the United States of America into an "Arab/Muslim Hate Machine" so that we, as a nation, would support all this nonsense in the Middle East.

Amazingly enough, I agree with you completely.

The catch is, nothing in the above requires or suggests holograms. It's like saying the government decided to kill John Kennedy, so they invented a holographic Lee Harvey Oswald.

So whenver you have a PsyOp lke this you have to use you best and newest magic because you don't want very many people speculating or questioining what really happened or about non-existant airplanes or Holographs.

Ahh, these wizards of deception...They used their best and newest magic, technologies and intelligence too cutting edge to fathom, but were too stupid to find out what kind of engines are used on a United Airlines 767.

The hologram enthusiasts...

I know of no other individual who supports the the Holograph theory that is a member of ATS.

I wonder why...

...... have speculated that explosives were planted on the outside of the buildings, somehow disguised, and they made the plane shaped hole in the walls of the wtc. Any ideas on that?

I am the only Holograph Enthusiast on ATS and I do not support that explosives were placed on the outside of the building. The Wile E. Coyote cartoon cutouts on the WTC towers were probably done by explosives on the inside of the building or with some other technology that I am not familiar with.

I wish you would answer the questions I ask you as thouroughly as you answer the questions I ask other people. The speculation I referred to was earlier in this very thread, take it or leave it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The point I’m trying to make is, given the similarity of the 3 engines in question and the severe damage of what was found and that fact that as far as I can tell all the CLAIMS that this was confirmed to be a cmf 56 engine stems from one man and his one post as being fact, Is in reality NOT A FACT
To say that the U.S. government either did this by holographic & sound or the U.S government actually was behind slamming the jets into the wtc, is in part based on finding a cfm 56 engine part off a 737 , doesn’t hold water
But I’m sure this argument has been around long before this post here

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by moonking

To say that the U.S. government either did this by holographic & sound or the U.S government actually was behind slamming the jets into the wtc, is in part based on finding a cfm 56 engine part off a 737 , doesn’t hold water
But I’m sure this argument has been around long before this post here

Thanks for your opinion moonking but let me respectfully observe that you do not appear to be very well informed on the circumstances of the demolition of the World Trade Center.

In fact, you seem to be cherry picking bits and pices here to form a conclusion about what did or did not cause the collapse of the towers.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt have you read all 27 pages of the Quit Am Complaint?

If you have to ask what the Quit Am Complaint is or where you can see it please disregard this post and accept my sincerest apologies for engaging you in debate.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Oh dear...

If a DEW was used six years ago, why has it NOT been used since? Say, in Afghanistan, or Iraq?

I mean...Billions of dollars diverted ti Iraq, by the Powers That Be...when they, the same Powers That Be claim there is no money to provide health care for all of its citizens...

'to, not ti'

[edit on 3-12-2007 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh dear...

If a DEW was used six years ago, why has it NOT been used since? Say, in Afghanistan, or Iraq?

Surely you gest? They use it all the time. Would you like a schedule?

Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh dear...

Surely you gest? They use it all the time. Would you like a schedule?

Thanks for your input.

NO, Capt Lear...I don't 'gest'...( you meant "jest"...)

IF DEW are being used now....why are so many brave soldiers being killed? Over 3000, to date...those are the ones killed, doesn't include the ones maimed and 'sent home' to be abused by the VA system.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This may or may not be the proper forum, but since I have your attention, Capt Lear, could you respond to my questions regarding your challenge to various people flying a B767 simulator to re-create the horrible events of 9/11?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oh dear...

Weedwhacker, you have been seriously misinformed if you think the U.S. Military death toll in Iraq is only 3000. My sources have it at well over 15,000.

And that figure does not include the ones maimed and 'sent home' to be abused by the VA system.....

As far as the DEW's they are up to kill people not save them. Is there something you don't understand about what's going here on earth?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Plenty of information on Directed Energy Weapons. (scroll down)

www.ndu.edu...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This may or may not be the proper forum, but since I have your attention, Capt Lear, could you respond to my questions regarding your challenge to various people flying a B767 simulator to re-create the horrible events of 9/11?

Can't find it, please restate.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join