It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Woosh! Sounds Late Night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

Originally posted by SoFunkyMe
hey guys do any of u sit @ home online in the dark and nothing open all doors closed no wind @ all and all of a sudden u get a woosh past ya ear like a ghost passed u? i had it happen to me like 4 times in my whole life in the same spot it all happend also and all times the time was late around 3 in da morning totaly dark place i am wondering if its a ghost or something

I think this is probably you farting to much. The woosh is probably the draft coming from the strength of your wind. Was there a smell present?

hehe no it wasent my fart lol

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
I've had that many times. Not much where I am now. In the past it was more a cold wind and feelings of a presence, with sometimes a sound. Unexplainable sound, not really a woosh, but of something moving around. One also whistled.

mine was just a 2 second thing then i was frightend it just passes your ear like geek101 has said a guy swiping a bat or a racket or something its like a ghost moved past me

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My wife has had this experience happen to her twice within the last 6 months and I heard it about a month and a half ago.
With my wife it happened both times while she was sleeping in bed. She woke up hearing a loud whooshing sound at the foot of the bed, like a loud wind blowing outside but it was coming from inside the room. Both times it started at the foot of the bed and passed over her and both times the touch sensitive light on the top of the bed on her side turned on. She never felt a breeze or gust on her but it sounded like a gale force wind all the same. I was in bed with her on one occasion asleep and never heard a thing. She never sensed anything spiritwise...the first thing she thought was something big was going to hit the house like a plane from the sound of it. Scared the pajeeses out of her it did. We have a fan that sits on the ground that blows towards our bed and both times with her experience, it seemed that when the roaring started it seemed to disrupt the airflow from the fan before the whooshing over the bed.

My experience was a bit different. I was sleeping in bed and a sound of wind blowing woke me up. However this was like a sound like a mixture of gale force wind and a helicopter. It whooshed over from the door of our room to the window, right to left, like a helicopter would make if it flew over. Faint then loud then growing faint again....could not have last more than 3 seconds. At first I thought it was a copter as we have them fly over every once in a while but as I lay back down I realized that I could not hear anything...it was absolutely still out. Plus the fact that it seemed to be in my room. I didn't feel any motion from where I was and there was not a breeze blowing from outside.
I don't believe it was a microburst either. I've experienced a few of them and the booming sound is just about right but.....there's a difference from it sounding outside and in the room with ya'.

With me...I didn't think a thing other than it was odd when it happened then I remembered what my wife had told me and I now believe I had experienced the same type of phenomena. With her, she believes it was a deliberate attempt to get her attention by something. Not evil or malicious...just saying, "I'm here." I would have to agree with her on this. We have had so many different things occur in this house that it's hard not to think that something doesn't want to get our attention from time to time.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Scytale]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytale

nice intresting post thanks for posting it also mate really appriciate it
scary place u have there

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join