It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars of Light are set to leave Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
All Avatars of light are set to leave Earth.

I watched a video of a child talking about Gabriel the Angel claiming Gabriel had told her 'the animals were grouping up ready to leave and that was a sign'. I don't remember where I saw it but it does has something to do with the this. I did read it on ATS.
An ATS Member posted it up, perhaps others have seen it?

The Son of Man is due to appear in the clouds and waits as it is 12 o'clock and has been for sometime. Someone else said something about a clock on ATS too. A child had a vision. Can't remember where I read it.

3 have just fallen. The 3 who have fallen are not of the light, they are from a lower realm. They are from the violet realm so they are not white. When a spirit is in the light, you can't see who is around you. When they are in the light, you can see them by their color. So, the reason I include this is for others to call on the light for spiritual protection, place yourself in a white bubble and invite them into the bubble. Then you will see.

There are two stars that sit next to another. Those stars are set to join and become one. I believe these stars are Atlas and Pleione.

en.wikipedia.org...:M45map.jpg

This will cause Sirius B to join with Sirius A making Sirius even bigger. Sirius had lost Sirius B. This was caused by a force and contravened spiritual universal law.

en.wikipedia.org...:Sirius_A_and_B_artwork.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...

The closest planet outside our solar system orbits a young Sun-like star only 10.5 light years away--so close that telescopes might soon be able to snap pictures of it, new observations confirm.

The Hubble observations also revealed that the planet orbits Epsilon Eridani on the same plane as the star's disk of gas and dust. The finding marks the first time that the two objects have been observed at the same inclination around the same star and supports the theory that planets form from such disks

www.space.com...

I have read on ATS members claiming a new sun was being born or the sun is pregnant?

The other transitions were subtle, this next transition will not be.

This is a new alignment that will make our solar system bigger. It may also become part of the Andromeda Galaxy, our largest neighbor.

The Hubble Space Telescope has revealed that the Andromeda galaxy M31 has a double nucleus. This suggests that either it has actually two bright nuclei, probably because it has "eaten" a smaller galaxy which once intruded its core

seds.org...

www.space.com...

Scientists claim it will take billions of years for the solar system to merge with the Andromeda Galaxy. Time does not exist or the way we measure time is not correct. The hourglass has stopped. Time will cease as we know it.

During that first close encounter, the two galaxies will circle around each other a few times and their stars will begin to intermingle. The Sun at that time will still be a hydrogen-burning main-sequence star, but it will have brightened and heated enough to boil away the Earth's oceans, other studies predict.

The new computer model finds there is a 12 percent chance that during this first brush between Andromeda and the Milky Way, the Sun will be pulled from its present position into a "tidal tail," a streamer-like cluster of orphan stars stripped from their parent galaxies.

After the galaxies circle each other a second time, there is a 3 percent chance our Sun will be more tightly bound to Andromeda than the Milky Way.

www.space.com...

The sun and Earth will probably be spun out into a lonely region of space when the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies finish colliding about five billion years from now, researchers say in a new study

Scientists have known for some time the Milky Way and Andromeda are sailing toward one another at about 75 miles (120 kilometers) per second. Less certain is the rate at which Andromeda is slipping sideways, perpendicular to its line of approach.

Based on recent findings, Cox and Loeb's model assumes that Andromeda's sideways velocity is relatively small, making a collision with the Milky Way inevitable.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

The Avatars of light are set to leave as they have finished what they had to do. It is up to the individual now. There is no responsibility. No Karma.

The Avatars of light have endured so that those who have wronged are forgiven, hence the cycle of karma stops. Many people have suffered for this reason. Your aura is your own living book.

Example: Its like you can hurt me for your learning and I forgive so I will have one more soul scar than you, but, I wear it knowing that the cycle is over for the transition.

Those who commit evil and betray innocence then further trap the soul into the cycle of karma. That is why forgiveness is so important.

Many Spiritualists refer to Earth as a school. People are learning through revenge, power, pain then love. The Avatar of light stated this and said an eye for an eye but people did not understand the spiritual message. It did not advocate revenge. IF you kill a person, then you will be killed the same way. But, if you kill me, I will forgive you so I can be free.

It is not a school. It is a chaotic cluster of soul groups trapped in a cycle.

Another Avatar of Light told people to lose attachments. This is not just in the material sense. It is also spiritual.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thurisaz, thanks for the intersting post.

I agree with you that most of that which has been taught to is, in the spiritual sense, has been largely misinterpreted or corrupted to fulfill the ends of those who would manipulate the weak and the gullible.

I often wonder why it isn't possible to simply leave.

I despair of this world at times and would turn my back upon it and simply walk away. What holds me here I do not know but I would like to find a way to circumvent this process and become free from it. What you say about forgiveness is interesting yet I seem to have nobody to forgive. Nobody has wronged me in any meaningful way, rather they have wronged themselves. Am I to forgive people for their own ignorance then? If so then how am I to aid them when they need to see their ignorance for what it is and the damage it causes?

Will my forgiveness bring them closer to the light?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde
I despair of this world at times and would turn my back upon it and simply walk away. What holds me here I do not know but I would like to find a way to circumvent this process and become free from it. What you say about forgiveness is interesting yet I seem to have nobody to forgive.

Love holds you here.

One day, a soul placed itself on an Island. All that loved that soul said "I will go to the island so that the soul knows that I love and care"

The soul on the island told the souls "go home for this island is to be destroyed"

"I have no home, this island has become my home and if it is to be destroyed, then I will be destroyed with it"

More souls came to the island. Before long there were billions of souls all all living on that island because one would not return home. The soul was lost, hurting and confused. The soul protested. "Why are you all here, when you know that it is going to be destroyed?"

The billions of souls replied "If you are destroyed then we all will be destroyed"

"We will risk being scattered and risk getting lost because we all love you and want you to come home"

The soul replied "If I go home, will you all go home then too?"

"YES" said the billions of souls.

The Parable of the lost lamb

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Thurisaz]

new topics

join