It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of orbs around me and the house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So I was taking pics at my friends house on her digital camera, the first one is of me sitting on the ground, where their appears to be 5 or 6 orbs, i decided that this was worth posting to see what everyone thought, and if you think they are orbs.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I edited the pics by increasing the Gamma Correction and decreasing the contrast with Irfanview.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What is that over the roof of the garage in the second pic? Full moon, or motion detector light or a huge orb? Pretty cool pics just the same. For all of the strange things I have experienced in life orbs in pictures just have not happened...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure what those are, tbh. I am however swaying toward dust in the lens or something or maybe lens flare.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Oh yeah, I edited the pics by increasing the Gamma Correction and decreasing the contrast with Irfanview.

Did you crop them any?

Some of the *orbs* appear in several of the pictures in similar relationships to each other, but not identical positioning on each image.

I'm leaning towards humidity / dust on the lens.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
100% dust.

one thing you notice as a photographer... these "orbs" are only found with crappy cameras

new topics

top topics

join