It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next cabal phase: use alien tech against us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

sorry to ask you what might be a stupid question to you but what do you mean by saying you would flag this 10x if you could ?------please send me a u2u so i'll be sure to find your reply-----not that i dont mind if others see it.i really dont know all that i'm allowed to do on this website-i am not a genius yet

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is Hilarious. I think I got my point across. The NWO is exactly what it is, Anti-humanity. That being said they are not Humane, they will not be social to you, and if you threaten them, they will treat you that way. I wrote my previous post to get a reaction. That reaction is, if I'm being an idiot threatening revolution, assination, etc. mmm, maybe I shouldn't have done that. Oh god, they may even be watching me.

Put simply, it teaches people the hard way, that 1, you should think what you post, prior to posting it, and 2, people that post here are not the ones to fear, its the ones that watch it you have to worry about. I firmly believe that if you hit a nerve, someone will definately let you know, and they'll let you know the hard way.

Of course, again, this post could be perceived to cause fear as well. Heck, I may be the Head of the NWO and you may not even know it.

Up to you, how far does the rabbit hole go? do you really want to go down there? I personally, am more enclined to be cypher, then neo.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If the NWO really does become a reality people with knowledge of the NWO will have two choices. The first choice is to go with the flow and become the modern day slave. The second choice is to go underground and fight for the cause and die for your unborn children. I will fall into the latter category.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
U guys are too paranoid...The world will work itself out. There are more good people than bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

Great lead in to an important discussion here! Got my star too.

Can you imagine the history books 100 years from now when the story of this century is written by the people and not the power-employed historians? You wont need to read fiction to keep you on the edge of your seat.

As to the comments, some disturb me.

Caman,
Man! You need a hug, or some existential pain killers.

I really don't think any alien species would want anything to do with us. Do you realize the time it would take for an interstellar species to go out into space? our space age is 50 years old? howver we can't even manage to maintain a space station indefinately. Do you realize how long it would take for a civilization to come together to achieve solar exploration, let alone, extra solar explorartion, then be able to build a fleet to be able explore, defend, and hold territory? I honestly don't think they would be anything like us. I think they would want 1 of 2 things, our planet if we're lucky, and us if we're unlucky by means of food.

A bit cynical. Have you seen what so called Sheeple can do when their hearts and souls are set afire by a vision? Also you are mistaking NASA for a space agency. They have little to do with anything but DOD projects in public clothing. What you see of the space program is what the magicians visible hand is doing, while the other hand is doing the real business.

We are capable much more that most might imagine as a species. By all accounts we have had technologies to stop world hunger, cure diseases, get off the crack of oil with free energy tech, and travel to the planets and maybe further for 50 years. (I know that last statement bears some more detail, but that is not practical here. ) How many of us if asked would flat out drop everything and go on an expedition to the Moon, Mars or an extrasolar planet to just see the wonder of it? The people who where given this technology from other species took this technology it is said, did not share it as intended. They kept it to get more power, and now we see the fruit of their desires. To control us all for profit. How dark and blindly linear is that?

As to interest in our species, our insignificance is likely and that might be true of most, but what if thousands of species are in the neighborhood? There might be only 60 or so that would have curiosity about us , and then only a few more that want to interact. Good people of integrity have told us this has already happened. You cannot really be convinced of that unless you read the documents, accounts and study the issue, yet if it is now or has happened how would you know if you don't do the due diligence?

This is way beyond governments now. It is global. Governments are now being made into puppets for a much bigger stage show. The sad part is that we are not invited to the after-party, even though we funded the show with our patriotic trust, ignorance and naivety. God save us. (actually, we need save ourselves!)

ZG

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Since the Cabal has enormous international wealth at its disposal, it has the funds and influence to make sure that the majority of presentations which make it to public view are negativistic in tone. Their thinking is that if they can’t sell you the lie that “UFOs don’t exist”, then their fall-back strategy is to convince you that “they are evil mean invaders.” Thus, the presentations they finance and promote feature the Star Visitors as torturers, plotters and monsters.

The factual presentations in the media are the result of some producers’ careful sifting of the facts from creative fantasy and disinformation, and relying on scientific research by qualified professionals who have ventured into the rarified field of Star Visitor-human encounters.

The huge vast majority of persons experiencing a Star Visitor encounter are astounded, intrigued, and end up feeling privileged and honoured, and regard that experience as one of the most important things that ever happened to them. But the Cabal doesn't want that impression reported from the hundreds of professional therapists actually working with experiences to get out. Therefore they generate a propaganda-skewed presentation of selected cases.

This is the level of evil, distortion and treachery that the Cabal repressing UFO truth goes to protect their monopoly of highly-advanced extraterrestrial technology recovered from UFO crashes: a monopoly which has brought them trillions of dollars in profits over the last four-plus decades.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I think they also promote the negative, hostile view of aliens because they know that it will help them control people by fear. Oldest trick in the book.

A happy individual who is not afraid is very difficult to control.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
U guys are too paranoid...The world will work itself out. There are more good people than bad.

Too bad the bad people have more motivation than the good. I would like to think that you are correct in what you say, but I just don't see it. One determined "bad" person is as powerful as thousands of apathetic "good" people who are waiting for it all to just work itself out. Sadly though, I am in the apathetic crowd.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Your killing me here, you go on this diatribe about the "bushies" the nwo ect.. then in the next breath want us to all, as in a planet wide people to come to gether to fight ?? fight what ? the coming together of the NWO.(our NWO against there NWO?)
and to expound CHAVEZ as someone to listen to?last commies i listen to was the Clinton inc. group lol. there are many a trouble out there for us and i do belive that there is an elite cabal at work against the vast majority
of the people on this planet,but i want my USA, my Consitution not the world at large to be the foundation of world peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sounds like you all have been watching to many movies like this one.

Google Video Link

All I can say is don't believe everything you hear and watch. Take the time to do your own research find out the real truth. Man I hope your theory or rant doesn't happen. I'd rather see some good happen down the line. Have some faith in us humans. Things will be ok as long as you all don't start a riot because of your beliefs and conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join