It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next cabal phase: use alien tech against us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
gl2

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Phase one was a corporate takeover by Rothschild-Morgan monopolists (include Rockefeller, and, by close extension, Du Ponts--arch royalists who fled France in 1800, etc.). Phase two was to bring European colonizers and US imperialists into the same fold, to make sure they were so corrupt that they'd have little to do with any constitution, let alone the average citizen. Phase three was to cultivate total war, profiting on both sides of the conflicts, and phase four was to lock down the post-war arrangement with "security state" paranoia (to isolate us, each wary of the other--and other cultures). But what's the next phase?

Once there was no more land to be colonized, Bush Sr. and his cohorts (like David and "Nick" Rockefeller) worked to shock and traumatize the world's peoples, to colonize their minds, instead. Phase five seeks to cut us off, to thwart international law that might arise via prosecution of men like Pinochet because if that is done internationally, then men like David Rockefeller might be next. So phase five promotes secret councils of those rich who have a stranglehold, not on real wealth, but on the paper currency that is it's fraudulent, i.e. the Fed Reserve bank, basis as elite economy marches into remote villages. Those secret councils? Bilderberg, the CFR (which uses men of lesser wealth to paper over it's true intentions---Schorr is CFR), the WTO, and such. Phase five militates against the World Court, Kyoto, and simple recognition that all people agree on basic legal protections. 9-11, the trashing of that "piece of paper" Constitution, and Nazi-like threats to France and Germany for not licking the boots of war are all part of phase five---which is done to set us up for phase six.

So what is the next phase? We can see that rights are being eliminated, hatred provoked, fundamental religious passions inflamed---toward what end? Those who argued against a Big Brother equalitarian state now steer us toward a Big Brother corporate arrangement. But why? What's the next step that we're being set up for?

It isn't based on principle. Instead, it seeks to worsen crisis, ignore ecological dangers, steal elections and promote a secret regime of economic hijackers who are so different from you or I that... Well, we're being set up for a Trojan horse arrangement that will be dangled before us as things get worse. Those of us now investigating what that might be see its basic outlines carefully hidden from the public. New black budget technologies appear to be central to phase six. New technologies are being developed with public moneys yet stolen into private hands (Rockefeller, DuPont, Rothschild and such). Such technologies can be used for power, unexpected kinds of space flight, genetics, and potentially for mind control. The core killer elements have fought small "wars" and takeover campaigns against other corporate competitors (for control of aviation, avionics, new electronic devices that some call "scalar electromagnetic"---very different stuff). Witnesses have been murdered to keep the story out of the headlines. They were murdered with impunity because the security state apparatus that removed state control from the hands of the electorate was hidden by Truman's disastrously ill-conceived National Security Act, which set up an alphabet soup of star chambers, secret regimes and narco industries/financial arrangements. It's so far gone, now, that it is several times worse than the crisis that brought about the US Revolution. It would turn the hair of the old revolutionaries white beneath their wigs.

If a future human were to look back in time and study the sediment of our time, they'd say we let it all escape public control. We were overindulged in a low-cultural, non-educating way. The people of the US should have risen up and compelled change, rather than simply provide for themselves. A secret regime was allowed to hijack control--and it had no intention of baring its secrets. Instead, it sought to traumatize, level and privatize that which cannot be privatized. It was tyranny.

Phase six seeks to deepen the lecherous tendencies of the worst-compromised rich. Trash values, cage fighting, bald-faced sociopaths like Bush and Rove, Jackson Stephens and that oaf, former Mexican presidential candidate Mendrazo (caught taking a shortcut to win a large footrace recently--a typical politician)---it's all intended to lower our values. You don't want to poison Iraqi children for the next 3 billion years with depleted uranium? You don't want Iranian childrens' blood on your hands? Then watch as Bush promises to demand change in Burma, where monks were reportedly lined up and their heads smashed against a wall. (Bush's family supports the opium industry run by Burma's generals--heroin is as valuable as gold). Bush's ilk want to continue dirty business as usual.

And if you won't stoop to their many-times-gone-derelict trash values, then they'll bring the trash right into your house where you can't avoid it. They want to colonize your mind and immerse you in the massacre of innocents. Cage fighting in your home town (trashy like the Romans), another war for oil--another scam to prop up the failing dollar, another puppet regime. And they'd like to silence Hugo Chavez, if they can ever get around to doing something other than ruining both Iraq and Afghanistan.

The next phase grows much uglier and repressive when new black budget technologies are used against the unsuspecting crowd. Would you field weapons that can be used to manipulate public mood and easily-detected human brain frequencies? Would you use such to either kill or incapacitate troublemakers? Of course not.

But what about the core NWO crowd? They don't have such pangs of conscience. The next phase involves the fielding of new technologies---first an attempt to wow the crowd with the novelty and weird science aspects of it all (increasingly arcane commercial aspects). Meanwhile, the new technologies are already being developed for use against a wary, unsuspecting public.

Would the people rise up if they knew what was going on within an illegal, entirely unconstitutional security state autocracy? Of course they would, but the leading criminals have fielded a corporate Big Brother regime by simply tweaking the levers of secret power. The DEA reportedly cleared the way for Wally Hilliard to do CIA narco traffic, even the 9-11 suspects appear to have been entwined in it. Two huge cargos of narcotics are seized in Mexico and the Mexican press is now outraged. But the US does nothing---they say the paperwork on who owned it was all "in suspense," not quite concrete at the moment...

It's a lie. It's the Bush family cronies, men like Stephens and such who funnel part of the money into privatized black budget schemes so that Congress can't say it is a violation of the US government. But wait, WHAT government?

The US is like China was under the warlords before the big wars of the 20th century. It's a medieval kind of "private" corruption. It's feudal, mostly hidden behind smack-down false fronts, like the CFR, Trilateral, the the Business Round Table. Rather than launch out to fight and take down the killer regime, some of our most able-bodied citizens exhaust themselves tracking the ups and downs of toy corp. stock, instead. It's your money, after all...

Six years ago, the Buck Institute discovered a naturally-ocurring chemical that extended the lives of snails by one third. Scientists agreed that by extension, the same chemical would likely extend the lives of humans, who are 93 percent similiar to snails genetically. So, we could live to be 100+. Around the same time, a chemical called NMDA was found to sharpen the minds of people 70 and above to the acuity of a 20-year old. But what would those NWO-enticed, sexually compromised corporate thrill-seekers think about giving such benefits to the public? If we lived to be 100, some of the super-rich would have to fund our pensions and medical care much longer.

Bad for the bottom line.

And if NMDA kept you sharp of mind until 100, the wisdom and compassion that tends to come with maturity, the long memory of political/NWO scams might affect the ballot box. Outsourcing of jobs abroad provides incentive to elite educate low-salary workers abroad, while lowering the academic standards of mere service workers in the USA.

NWO elitists won't market the new products for any of us while we're alive, although they might seek such treatments privately, or in places like China where they might be bootlegged in elite circles, as may genetic enhancements with time.

We need to blow the lid off of the next phase, before it ruins the lives of so many innocent people. It isn't merely a Big Brother festering in our midst; it's a Frankenstein. Men of the sort bear little resemblance to what we normally consider human. If we don't move against them, they'll move against us.

*There are differences among such elites---some fear what we fear: a creeping kind of oppression that is being foisted upon us. Now is the time to organize resistance everywhere, and go global, give priority to surviving as global citizens (which we already are), which is the only way we'll get by, as a planet.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
GL2 -- amazing, amazing read. I'd flag this ten times if I could.... I am w/ you on most accounts of your rant, I DO think that the US is in for a little rude awakening though, their economic team isn't really doing the math and it can't sustain losses like this for much longer.

The credit/subprime mortgage collapse is beckoning under a year and counting. At that point, there's gonna be no way to hide the losses anymore as a lot of people go under since Druggie Jr and his cabal ended the personal bankruptcy laws in 2005, there's already been record FORECLOSURES this year, topping the Great D's numbers even.

As per "black budget" like talk, that, I know nothing about aside from what is learned on this site. Do you have any more info as to this tek they'd use against more unsuspecting people? You know what's pretty funny? These cancerous tracking chips they're trying to put in everything, including us, are from a company called "alien technologies" -- in your face, right?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
A good read, but now the question comes up, what can we do about it.

I fear much of what you said is coming true, or already has.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Good post! Yes, we are in severe trouble. Just to add some information, the funding to these secret projects comes from money that disappears from the Pentagon, and are untraceable.

In 2001 ALONE, the sum COMPLETELY LOST was 2.3 TRILLION dollars! Just missing from the books. In one year. Gone.

There are entire layers of control above the public government. The government have lost control, and people talking to high government officials hear them admit it.

Here is a clip from a interview with Steven Greer, talking about how the official organs are kept out of the loop completely.

I dont believe the next step is to use alien tech against us only... I think that infamous fake alien attack is on the agenda. And doing that, they will use alien technology.

Can you imagine a better way to control the entire planets population than to have a large scale "alien attack" and then claim that we must unite against the alien threat?

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Copern!!! That Pentagon thing happening THE DAY BEFORE S11! I remember reading about that stolen loot awhile ago and was shocked about some of the blatant scams the government pulled on its taxpayers that year since. . . .. sickening.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Yes, I know. But I think it was a coincidence, since there is no way they could have planned and executed the 9/11 attack in just one day. But yes, very lucky coincidence indeed since it completely wiped out any media interest in this.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think that some are just too paranoid about things. I doubt there is some secret cabal of NWO's that are going to take over the world using alien technology. But hey, what do I know, lol?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I doubt there is some secret cabal of NWO's that are going to take over the world using alien technology.

"Further commentary, revealing that the government eventually plans to release antigravity technology publicly, is provided by Colonel Ware.
He says, "Apparently this highly-controlled military program was used to gain experience with 4th-density technology that may transform civil aviation, after all national leaders choose peace."
The Colonel thus is suggesting that the Black Projects units behind this antigravity craft are going to share their technology with everyone, once North Korea's Kim Jong-il and Iranian President Ahmadinejad settle down.
But the Cabal organization hoarding antigravity technology actually will share antigravity technology only when pigs fly. And the pigs will have to do so without the highly-classified electrogravitic technological asssistance. "

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Awesome post, three thumbs up

I agree, we must rise up, which is why I say the following:

The power to do something and make change is right before you. Its ATS, and what makes ATS is you and me - the members.

The best Chance we have is ATS and ATS is about too burst out into the public domain.

ATS has just hired on a marketing firm that shares our vision and this marketing firm will be the best tool that we could ever dream of to get the word out to the public.

www.mouthpublicrelations.com...

With this marketing firm we will still not be able to convince the masses but at least we will be more noticeable and more visible to the public and we will have more of a chance that it will spark curiosity to more of the open minded people out there in the public domain.

This is just the coating on the top, because the three amigos have really really big plans with this new found tool that we have and they will reveal them on the 5th of November in NYC and in the public domain.

Just click on the link at the very top of any page on ATS and pay very close attention to what they are saying. Then go to the the following and read the whole thread to find out more about what is going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And after that happens the three amigos have more and more and more plans.

Our revolution starts on the 5th of November - Remember, Remember the 5th of November.

[edit on 10/14/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't think you really understand what has happened here. While they continued to use the peoples as there paid slaves they stole the money back illigally in taxes.

As they used this money they built there empire of weapons and the peoples continued on the sheeple path.

They have prepared and they know how to control you to get you where they want you. Ones that rise up will be put into the camps and gassed being told these camps are for your safety and people will believe and follow as the sheeple do.

The only thing I see that might work is taking them all be surprise at once and I don't see that happening.

Many have spoken and stated daddy is the root.

gl2

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"when pigs fly," that's exactly it! Conspiracy theory? While doing grad study in history, I read about a number of (ongoing) conspiracies. There's a basic test: do you see the same elite actors doing wrong repeatedly? If so, are they simply errant angels? If not, then look for schemes/conspiracy or any way to cut you and the rest of the informed public out of the picture.

What can we do? We approach it on three levels. 1) consciousness raising--provoke further awareness, take risks, please!. 2) Work to help organize alternatives that snowball until the alternatives replace the failed regime model. Take more risks! Don't seek to pamper yourself. Instead, throw in with others in need. 3) Begin on a global+ level, NOT merely a single nation. Act as a citizen of the globe, not merely one small nation or another. And improvise as you go---people are angry, scared and ready for a change.

Where to find out about the new tech? Read: The Hunt for Zero Point, Disclosure, Hidden Truth, Tranceformation of America, The Threat, and look for web+ articles on mind control technologies. Of course, it isn't all about m.c. tech; instead, the attempt is made to menace the public, scare them into submission/obedience to a regime-tech scheme run by small group of elite manipulators. The REGIME is big/you are small, inconsequential---is the dogma. It's a pyramid schem of fear and secret controls. Solution? Commonality, transparency in government, global citizenship over national, and DISCLOSURE--for a start.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If humanity were to discover the truth, this is what I believe would happen. If people had substantial contact with ethical advanced stellar civilizations they would see that there is a more enlightened way to live and a better way to run a planet. People could see how much better off they would be if they were to cooperate amongst themselves rather than engage in mutual predation. They would understand that the way our society is presently structured is just like the pyramid food chain in nature.

At the top of the food chain we have the toughest meanest predators, sophisticated gangsters, that reward those lower down by moving them up in rank and benefits and punish those that do not cooperate by moving them down in rank and benefits. People would compare the way things are organized here on earth with how more advanced stellar societies are organized. They would think, if we follow these stellar societies economic, political and religious models rather than our own, we could be like they, and be much better off than we are now. It should not take a rocket scientist or "lawyer" to figure this out.

People in America have become so dumbed down and propagandized by the mass media and a public educational system that is structured to crank out obedient wage slaves rather than enlightened free thinkers, that most people really think America is a free society. The chilling truth is that America and the rest of the world is a sophisticated slave society run by sophisticated gangster families. Ben Fulford former Asian bureau chief of Forbes magazine has articulated this truth better than anybody I have seen of late. People really need to read the transcripts of the Jeff Rense interviews with Ben. Ben has the credentials and the high level contacts and should be taken seriously until and unless we hear otherwise.

The struggle for freedom, liberty and truth becomes ever more complicated and sophisticated as freedom loving truth seekers struggle to keep up with the ever more sophisticated forms of inter-species human predation worldwide. While some freedom loving people overtly battle and struggle against the denial of basic human rights and freedom around the globe, there are also those of us who find ourselves in much more sophisticated and complicated global covert battle and struggle.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the money they use for the secret projects is not only money that is "lost" from the defence budget and rerouted from other things, but is form the illegal drug trade. not only is there afghanistan with the poppy, but there is coc aine from the south american countries, as well as marijuana. how would there still be so many drugs in the country when almost all drug smugglers have been caught and shut down? its nearly impossible to smuggle drugs without being part of the government now, any entrepreneurs are caught too easy. so how do they do it? with railroads is my guess, know who owns a majority of railways coming from south america through central and mexico to america? heres a hint: the bush family is a huge part of it. as for the alien technology being used against us, i would expect nothing less. but with the technology we have now that we dont know about, it would not necessarily have to be extra-terrestrial to be "alien" although in my own opinion our recent jump in technology is quite possibly extra-terrestrial related somehow. i had a dream last night that was kind of like independance day, with huge alien ships in the sky and some of them crashed into earth. it would be the perfect way to instill the NWO overnight. also, i dont normally watch tv but i have been the past 2 days (at someone's house for the weekend) and have seen a major increase in alien, ufo, space, and related subject matter shows on. not only on discovery and history and whatnot, but even some space related news reports. they seem to be laying the propaganda on pretty thick. also, a show i just watched today showed a frog being levitated. no joke. with electromagnetism, which is a far cry from what i imagine extra-terrestrials would use (as they would use gravity itself rather than magnetic fields, gravity is much stronger, yet their relation is close), either way, gravity defying technology is here, and if they actually show us, the public, i imagine they have known about it for years, if not decades, and have much more advanced uses for it. also shows about the year 2012 and end of the world stuff was all over the place as well. the stage is being set for something to happen in the near future, cold be weeks, months, or years, but the traps are being set. BTW, the economy collapsing is most likely NOT being underestimated by the people who are engineering it, they were the same who did it in 1907 and 1929, and i do believe that it is being orchestrated for the most part just the way they want it. they are propping it up as long as possible, for the biggest crash possible. to take over everything that will not survive the collapse, such as independant banks (if there are any left) and the AMERICAN DOLLAR, which the best way to fix that collapse of it is to make a new unit of monetary value, which would tie in to the SPP and NAU's agenda of the AMERO. there are many pieces to the puzzle, and they eerily fit together better every day. there are other forces at work though besides the evils behind the corporate elite. im not sure what, but im on that side. Point is, the only thing TO do is know the facts, and make sure we are right. organisation is important. so when you might ask what we are really DOING about it, researching and talking about it is one of the best places to start. get ready for a revolution

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Outstanding is the only word that comes to my mind right now...

flagged and starred

i think technology is really what it's all about!

well done!

edit: nice post by jmilla (above) aswell!

[edit on 14-10-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Six years ago, the Buck Institute discovered a naturally-ocurring chemical that extended the lives of snails by one third. Scientists agreed that by extension, the same chemical would likely extend the lives of humans, who are 93 percent similiar to snails genetically.

You will find my friend that ALL animals are within that 90% range. This amounts to very little, snail metabolism and toxicology is very different to that of a human.

Perhaps you can tell us what chemical you are speaking of. It is rather obnoxious of you to tout a miracle cure without producing its name.

Originally posted by gl2
Around the same time, a chemical called NMDA was found to sharpen the minds of people 70 and above to the acuity of a 20-year old.

I certainly wouldn't recommend GLUTAMATE for improving mental acuity. The stuff is useful in other areas but is a definite NEUROTOXIN. We get plenty enough of it in our food additives already.

Here is some basic information for those that haven't heard of this before.
en.wikipedia.org...

There are plenty of folks in their old age who have the sharpness of a 20 year old, quite naturally I might add.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I really don't think any alien species would want anything to do with us. Do you realize the time it would take for an interstellar species to go out into space? our space age is 50 years old? howver we can't even manage to maintain a space station indefinately. Do you realize how long it would take for a civilization to come together to achieve solar exploration, let alone, extra solar explorartion, then be able to build a fleet to be able explore, defend, and hold territory? I honestly don't think they would be anything like us. I think they would want 1 of 2 things, our planet if we're lucky, and us if we're unlucky by means of food. Seriously, have you every wondered why the obessity rates in industrialized nations are rising? Maybe there fattening us up. I really don't think they would want us as slaves. As we are to0 heirachial on ourselves, let alone others. We would always be fighting them, what would be the benefit of having us, if we were trashing everything because of us being slaves. I think our elite are deluded. If they are aliens, they preparing to make us dog chow, if there not, then they mistakenly think that the aliens will take only to stupid, sheeple, not them, and there followers.

The question from above comes up? is what the person said accurate? Does it fit into what they are actually doing? Or is it simply hindsight, 20/20 made to have us think this is what there doing? Heck for that matter, how do you even know he isn't part of the conspiracy, or if maybe I am? Do you actually think that if there was a shadow government, they wouldn't be watching this site, or others similiar to it? Heck for that matter ATS may have been created simply to get the IPs of desenters so that the can be categorized based on threat, and eliminated as needed. Just some thoughts for you before some of you go shooting from the hip on assination, revolution, or anything else foolish. If you truly want revolution, do yourself a favor, and your family a favor, DON'T. You only make yourself a target, and if I was the one watching you, I wouldn't hurt you, I'd hurt your family. Its the easiest way to control, the uncontrolable. If you truly want revolution, I suggest you go somewhere that is not in league with what you hate most, namely corporations, the government, and the mafia. I would suggest Venezuela, or if you prefer to stay here, Idaho, there is a large anti-government system there as well as montana. Just my 2 cents.

I personnaly look forward to the NWO. Realistically, most people are sheep, and are a drain on my resources, time, energy, health, food, etc. Do you realize a full 1/3 of the u.s. population has spent time in jail? do you realize that 15% are on welfare, between them that 48% percent that are complete wastes of my precious air, Or if there the same, a strong 33% that are. Once the NWO comes to power these people will be gone, they'll be gassed, munched up, and put into dog/cat food. Horses will be alot more valuable.

You think the NWO doesn't control you, think about it, you have a computer, you probably have a T.V., you also have internet access as well as cable t.v. How often do you spend on the computer, and the t.v. You think your not controlled, I think we have you exactly where we want you, and if not, if you don't have t.v., or cable, or internet, or a computer, then you wouldn't be on here anyway. The easiest way to control the individual is to break up the group. whats your kids favorite toy? whats his best friends middle name? whats his parents names? where do they live. As long as there is no familty structure, and no community structure, I can keep shuffling crap to you, and keep you in the dark. Now then, be a good mushroom, and watch some more t.v.

Regards,

Camain

P.S.- I am not part of the NWO, but I think you would be foolish not to be aware of the benefits that they would have for you. Be bought now or be sold later. Peace. oh, btw anyone check out aolstalker.com?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by camain
I personnaly look forward to the NWO. Realistically, most people are sheep, and are a drain on my resources, time, energy, health, food, etc. Do you realize a full 1/3 of the u.s. population has spent time in jail? do you realize that 15% are on welfare, between them that 48% percent that are complete wastes of my precious air, Or if there the same, a strong 33% that are. Once the NWO comes to power these people will be gone, they'll be gassed, munched up, and put into dog/cat food. Horses will be alot more valuable.

You have some disturbing opinions... what has happened to you to make you see people like that? You dont seem to feel connected to humanity.

Anyway, I need to get my beauty sleep, just wanted to let you know how strange you sound. I hope Im never in need of help and you are the random guy I ask...

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Awesome thread gl2.

Lets try and keep the intelligent disscusion going.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by camain
P.S.- I am not part of the NWO, but I think you would be foolish not to be aware of the benefits that they would have for you. Be bought now or be sold later. Peace. oh, btw anyone check out aolstalker.com?

Have you ever read the book 1984? If we allow the NWO to happen, our society will become very similar to that and it'll escalate into something worst. Then we'll see how you feel about it.

Being micro chipped, controlled, and having my freedom taken away from me does not sound beneficial.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What a bunch of B.S. You make a lot of claims that you obviously could never prove so I'm not even going to bother asking you to...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join