It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and marriage with robots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Found this news article about the possibility of having robotic people in the future whom you can marry and, well, have sex with. It's a pretty interesting idea.

link to article

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Haha this is almost silly.. But I guess someone that is just into lust..
But honestly people cant even deal with gay people getting married, you think people will really allow someone to marry a sex doll?

"But who knows, maybe some other relationships could welcome a robot. Instead of a woman saying, 'Darling, not tonight, I have a headache,' you could get 'Darling, I have a headache, why not use your robot?

Ever see the movie Cherry 2000? Kinda reminds me of this idea..

But really, besides lust, I dont see how true love can be found in a machine? True love is only known between 2 human beings.. Prehaps humans could fall in love with aliens or something.. Or a really advanced cyborg.. But even the aliens as I know it, only use cybors as like handy sperm extractors.. hehe really!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sign me up.

I come home from work and supper is on the table, the house is clean and no one is griping at me because I forgot to stop at the store and buy milk?

Then I can just turn her off and go drinking with my buddies, show up at midnight and get sex?

I'm already in love with the dummy!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The minute something like this becomes for sale, and works. I am gonna get me some robot loving. Like wupy said, no one to nag at you or anything. Plus she will "love"(?) you always. I hope they look like the bots in Cherry 2000.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

top topics

join