It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting good threads on a forum makes you a conspiracy master?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

My Sediments included!!!

Just because 'You or I" are 'ticked off in the ways that things should/or shouldn't be...

Does that allow our '"feelings to take precedance?" Mabey/mabey not.

What would YOU like to see happen?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There's alot of members here that aren't conspiracy masters that get noticed alot. Sleeper is one. So does Mikesingh, even though he's fascinated with mars people like him. Diplomat get's alot of replys too! Just look at all the ones that get 100 to 1000 or more replys. I just think you gotta post something interesting that people like and your attitude counts too. You shouldn't post a topic and then give the repliers hell for their opinions. I've seen that happen alot and people remember that. Alot of post get replies because they're trying to deny ignorance but the poster won't take no for an answer or just believe what they believe and nobody can change that. It's all about your character and attitude. Have fun and listen to the reply's and let them know you respect their opinions. That's my opinion on this.

[edit on 11/30/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Ah thanks for the recommendation. It could also be that I wasn't getting noticed at that particular time because I kept on complaining and making threads in inappropriate boards so because I felt that they would get replies. At the time I was the type of poster that was the "troll, that doesn't believe is a troll, that bashes people, and doesn't realize why people aren't responding in threads that is created by them" type. I don't want to discuss what was going on with me at the time. Clearly, my stress level at the time I created the topic was high. I meant what I said about feeling better now.

Lysergic, perhaps people aren't interested in the thread, but that doesn't make me feel bad... I am not going to go off on the " i had a bad day and so I made a bad thread" excuse that people make. I probably had my own reasons for making this thread so I'm not going to justify what I did or didn't do. Is that clear?

<< 1   >>

join