It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone familiar with the works of Bruce Cathie???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
BAsically,
He's tying in gravity, sound, light, geometry, mathematics and everything else all together and he has the formulations to prove it.

It's actually fascinating especially when you see that the equations begin to work and make sense.

Plus it seems as if some important people are studying his work:

www.whale.to...

Some hollywood directors are makng films according to some of his work as well

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Man this is quite upsetting.

Not ONE reply yet.

I wouldn't even BE on this forum if it wasn't for him.

I read one of his books about two years ago, and THAT started me on a journey of discovery. UFOs, Ancient civilisations, Anti-grav, the nature of existence....the LOT!!!

Now i own ALL his books, both original AND revised prints, two lecture DVDs dated 92 and 93.

I should have his LATEST dvd in 10 or so days.....

The Harmonic Code DVD

I have had a few contact emails with Bruce Cathie, he says that he is working on another book although has been quite busy with the FILM that is being made "based" on his life.

So yes my friend, i have heard of Bruce Cathie....and SO MANY others NEED to.

I MAY do a thread based on his work. What better place to reach "open-minded people" than here on ATS

Peace
AoN

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you have a link to his work? The linked article was interesting but didn't explain anything really.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
it's monday. a lot of people only read ATS at work, hence you not getting any attention until today. =)

i've heard the name before, but i don't remember what he was about. i'll have to check him out.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I found something about his work here: www.dprins.demon.nl... and it looks like numerology mixed with ley lines. Nothing scientific here.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, rather amazing information. The means to travel amongst the stars, and we could very well be in posession of it already. What I would give to with them.

Amazing how Bruce claims that we already have the equation of everything. What could this mean? with all of these numbers fitting perfectly into nature? Some kind of intelligent design perhaps? or just how everything is able to sustain itself?

It's funny, while reading this, I wanted to think that this is just a belief system and it could be true or not, but then you think about the actual mathematics and physics behind it all and see that there is so much more to what we see and know.

Imagine how differently you would view things and life in general if you had the type of information that Bruce claims the gov't scientists already posess.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
EXACTLY !!!!! When I started reading about this guy and started realizing that his equations work and the the implications behind his work. He's got the Final Theory Of Everything (T.O.E.) that everyone is so desperately looking for.

This needs to be fundamental education for all scince/physics students.

HUGE !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

if c = the speed of light
m = mass
then m = [c+Ö (1/c)]

Einstein: E = mc2
Cathie Grid: m = [c+Ö (1/c)]
Therefore: E = [c +Ö (l/c)]c2 — Harmonic Equation ]

These equations are not dimensionally homogeneous. Yeah, that term is a bit of a mouthful, but what it means essentially is that there are either numerous typos on that page, or else the guy didn't get through high school physics.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by DragonsDemesne]
two edits because i messed up BOTH the tags lol

[edit on 16-10-2007 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It amazes me how seriously people take this stuff. A couple of posters so far have responded enthusiastically to this nonsense, clearly without taking the time to look into it. It seems that any cranky theory can gain a few adherents just by using lots of big words and pretty diagrams, no matter how stupid the detail is. Anyone who actually tries to analyze this stuff can see straightaway that it's bunk, but still people post things like:

This needs to be fundamental education for all scince/physics students.

dominicus, what makes you think this stuff is true?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jim_w

dominicus, what makes you think this stuff is true?

Haha
your funny. Whats not to believe????? That **1+1=2***..... you DON'T BELIEVE that!!???

Thats ALL IT IS, mathematics allows you to define RELATIONSHIPS between systems. THAT is what Bruce Cathie has done.... He seeks NO FAME for his work...ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!

He had to start his OWN publishing company in order to have his books printed.

He him SELF states that this is all mostely speculation, with regards to what the "numerical relationships" mean........He's JUST PRESENTING IT AS HE FINDS IT!!!! Through personal time and research.

Unlike you, "presenting" your "opinion" without actually researching WHAT it is you don't believe/disagree with.

AoN

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And, on a sub note.....

For those who might be interested....

I have contacted Bruce Cathie, and he has allowed me to "present" his work to the "laymen"...a sort of "crash course over-view". Of which he requested I submit to him; the final draft before publication ( for corrections if necsessary)

This will be completed in a month or so.

Peace

AoN

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here is a BASIC over view of Cathie's work..... ONLY what he has found though, not alot of the "evidence" that further reitorates his claims!!

The Harmonic Conquest of Space

Enjoy

AoN

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
reply to post by jim_w

Unlike you, "presenting" your "opinion" without actually researching WHAT it is you don't believe/disagree with.

Well I've read as much as I can find about this guy, and everything I've seen is BS. His maths is wrong, his ley lines stuff has no basis in fact and his conclusions don't make sense. Clearly you understand what he's talking about, so perhaps you could clarify his equation for gravitation.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is interesting. I was just rearranging my book collection the other night and came across Harmonic 288 the Pulse of the Universe. Captain Cathie was an airline pilot who made some UFO sightings and noticed a pattern. He plotted them and calculated that they followed paths on grid lines. He seems to have made a lot of progress since then and you can find some real interesting stuff by just googling his name. If you are interested there is a web site that is selling software to plot points of interest using your locale and a GPS to go see what you can observe. All a little pricey for me unfortunately. I also ran across another book which I noticed kind of ties in with his theories. It is called UFOs? Yes! by David R. Saunders and R. Roger Harkins. Dr. Saunders was one of the research scientists who as a key member , questioned the objectives and findings of the Condon Committee. Anyways he apparently was interested in how orthoteny was involved with certain sightings. By what I read he got a bum deal out of his involvement and Condon and Low seem to have been part of the start of the big coverup campaign. Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
also working on some laymen math peresentations myself as well. Will post it when it's done, but yeah like the other postetr said. Allot of the algorithms become more complex as you go further in his works, and he basis some stuff of of e=mc squared. Other than that I have yet to find faults with thew equations. Lemme het some stuff in order and I'll post it.

And in the mean time you find something that doresnt make sense, please post it here and e-mail to cathie himself as well.

Thanks

top topics

join