It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient humans, icca stones etc?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Does anyone have any good info about the icca stones and the fact that MAYBE the human race is billions of years old?

And/or any related info.

(both for and against)

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by majestikc

Ica Stones. Another set of 'history books' put on the shelf.

Here is an interesting video relating to your question of dinasours, humans and such.

Google Video Link

I'm am not promoting the speakers philosophy. I only present it for the research he has done on the topic to promote his view. It's long,

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If everyone would open their ears and mind to what he is saying they would soon understand that all he is saying is backed up by the bible. The bible is the true inspired word of God and all he has said lines up with it. I seen the video of this presentation, a friend owns it. He also has alot of other videos out, if you go to www.drdino.com you can find them. They all are very interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mantic

Yea, Eric has done a lot of work on that subject. I agree with his view on that, but not all the views as they are kind of far out there, most of them are sound enough though. I personally do not think the human race is billions of years old, I think its more like thousands. Billion years just never made sense to me, but back to your question:

Good read on the Ica Stones

Creationist point of view

and the skeptic point of view

Its important to read everyone's view on the subject and then come to your own conclusion. Have fun and thanks for the topic discussion!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Don't know how to spell it>>>>amniezia? lost info.(forgotton)
I believe that the human race as a whole has (the word I can't spell) and it happens to be our past, I do not claim to know anything, I just think we are "missing" a large portion of our history(wish we knew why), and that is why/how we all are trying, different methods to find it out.
I just think dwelling on specific past ppl's and/or events, will never get the FULL answer we all desire....we need to figure out why we are missing, so much of our past knowledge.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Yeah I agree we lost like 3 libraries that stored a ton of our past information. I am certain that if today those pages from those libraries survived we would probably be so far ahead of ourselves, the possibilites are indeed endless.

top topics

join