It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website dedicated to zombie invasions all over the world!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hey everybody i just found this website on google and its about all the zombie invasions that have happened all around the world.

Iam not sure if its real or not but it looks pretty cool to me.

Here is the link:

www.zombieworldnews.com...

Have fun!

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ckrules]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
[edit on 13-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All seems fake to me but definently interesting. Oh how I love zombie stories

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ah i can confirm that its a fake site now

"This site is for entertainment purposes only. All stories and events are fictional. Apart from the occasional satirizing of world leaders, any other similarities with persons either living or deceased in purely coincidental. Contents of this site are copyrighted. All rights reserved. "

Found that disclaimer down the left hand side

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I sent an email to Keith ****** ( the contact listed for the Zombie site ) He is an artist from England currently living in California.

In the email I asked what his inspiration was for the site ( serious or tongue in cheek )

I will let everyone know if I get a response.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm guessing a love of zombie flicks and he read World War Z and/or The Zombie Survival Guide.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I like to think of the 'Zombie issue' as a metaphor for society, at least in the minds of some people that classify society into two groups. A few people actually live, the rest walk around repeating primeval patterns ingrained into them. They don't think, they act in slow uncoordinated masses almost reacting on primal emotion not thought. They want to eat your brain and make you one of them.

My view of it is here on a post of zombie survival from this thread page 8
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this film from the archives I found funny, in the more classical definition of zombies.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've always liked the The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency.

It's somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but has been around for a while.

(Caution: Mature audiences only. Profanity and adult topics are occasionally posted).

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No offense to the OP, but people really need to look at the FAQ or About Us pages before posting these sites as fact.

This site is for entertainment purposes only. All stories and events are fictional. Apart from the occasional satirizing of world leaders, any other similarities with persons either living or deceased in purely coincidental. Contents of this site are copyrighted. All rights reserved.

Sorry. It's a joke site.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good point by a poster made about "zombies as a metaphor for society".

One interesting psychological thing that is often not admitted:

Some people would actually love for this stuff to be true. It would add some excitement to lives they label boring. They want so much for it to be true that they will invent it. And distort information to make it look like it confirms their belief. I know of some who would WANT certain conspracies to be true so that they can be the hero who reveals it and fights it.

No offense, I enjoyed the movie "28 days later" as one of the better zombie-movies, but Id rather not keep trying to make this come true...otherwise some day it may come true and those who wanted it so much, will regret it.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules
hey everybody i just found this website on google and its about all the zombie invasions that have happened all around the world.

Iam not sure if its real or not but it looks pretty cool to me.

Here is the link:

Have fun!

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ckrules]

Okay! do you beep much when going through airports naked.

Dear god HELP!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I have found there are many psychological reasons for people to not accept something as true that is shown by examples in society. I think it is best to postulate then let peoples own experiences be the judge of what is or is not. We all have different views based on our experiences.

I do want to say, if an author uses metaphor to tell a story, in a work of fiction, it is still just his view of society. Symbolism is as old as literature itself, but its accuracy is not guaranteed, for it is still just one persons interpretations of possible symbols from the authors world view.

top topics

join