It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who remembers fraggle rock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
if you don't, look it up....that show was teh roxors..

the point i am getting here is there is good news for the fraggle rock fans, now all growed up

frank zappa's son, ahmet zappa is a writer. he just write a childrens book called the monsterous memoirs of mighty mcfearless.
with the success of the book, he was hired on to write the script for the soon to be produced fraggl rock movie.

edit*
also, disney bought the rights to the monsterous memoirs movie...the script is being written now.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Fraggle rock is used in UK prisons,its become a slang term for the psychiatric wings of a prison

and they call the patients Fraggles

[edit on 13-10-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I do. Set in a lighthouse and had some characters called doozers. Trying to remember the theme tune. It will bug me for a while until I drag the tune and words from my rusting mind

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here ya go! Love Fraggles.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks Access, and you made me and my wife smile and sing along.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Yes I know..I'll have that song in my head all day!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I remember it, but when it was originally aired, it wasn't my thing, it was my sister's. I would be aware of it peripherally when she was watching, but I was usually busy doing something else and didn't pay attention to it.

The Muppet Show, now ... THAT I remember.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Muppets and fraggles, wow, now that brings me back...

Not sure where I was, but now I'm back. Fraggle Rock...now I've got that tune stuck in my head. Bad, Access, bad...

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I remember the big scary creatures outside ... and one episode in particular ...

one of the fraggles was feeling guilty for eating the (dozers?) buildings ... and they almost moved away, for they depended on them eating their buildings to keep them going ... of course this is blurred memories, but, I think that is rather close.

For some reason, I just got a flashback of The Letter People!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hong Kong is Fraggle Rock!

I'm not being funny, but when have the Chinese ever stopped building!

And after last night watching the Rugby. I could be described as a crazy Fraggle!

MonKey

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just watched the episode Wembley and the gorgs: the american version. Suddenly the gorgs make more sense. From what I can work out the fraggles lived underground connecting america with a critique of the of the uk royal family. Our version was a bit different. So the Royal family have no empire: as the british empire is largely a thing of the past. It also hints at how the people of the uk are little more than slaves ruled by the royal family. Not that us british haven't known this for a long time: at least those that want to. It is a facsinating episode. It is the second episode of the first series of fraggle rock.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
DOOZERS!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Loved it when I was young and still love it now!! Doozers were always very cool as everyone knows, but one more interesting character that people often overlook was the Trash Heap!!

Yes, the all knowing and wise mystic "Trash Heap".

"I'm orange peels, I'm coffee grounds, I'm wisdom!"

The Trash Heap has spoken.....yhaa

top topics

join