It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

random flashes of light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
since I am a new member, and I am not allowed to post new threads, I will post here. I hope the original poster doesn't mind..

does anyone experience this???? hope it doesnt sound too weird..

I've been seeing the energy that the original poster has been seeing for years, as well as other things. I think my mind's eye is constantly open, or something. i never experience complete darkness. example: I could be in a dark room and still see tiny colors compacted together everywhere(like looking at a tv up close that has a bit of water on the screen). I see them whether my eyes or shut or not, and whether Im in the light or not. i guess it's like double vision or something. I'm not sure. I've never met anyone who sees as i see. I can also see better than most in the dark (compared with friends).
I never brought this up to anyone before. I remember being as young as 3 or four. I would close my eyes and I would see two green eyes when i moved them from left to right. I didn't think much of it. reminded me of my cat's eyes. just thought it was cool lol. Still do. anyone else experince this????

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have seen these for six years now, and they get more and less active. I have also seen these flashes of light with my son and wife observing them," allowing me to know it is not an "eye condition" as some try to say.w, is that something strange is going on. I can only explain it as this " Imagine someone taking a picture with a flash camera about 20 ft from you, but there is nothing there. this meaning, that you can very clearly seen the pin-point origin of this light, and it is occurring from nothing. Beleive me or not, but multiple have seen it at the same time, making me know it is tangeble, and not a biological condition, and others are seeing it more and more. I dfeel it is somthing that is hear observing or studying us, or somthing like worm holes coming and going. Sounds weird, but until you notice it, you will never understand. So anyone who sees this, dont dismiss it as "your eyes have a condition" cause that is bull #, and people need to start excepting that our view and understanding of the world is changing every day. Peace out, and keep updates on this topic. I am becoming very interested in it.

unix101

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

First of all do not be so quick to believe in what a doctor would say, what is going on is spiritual. I get the same flashes of light, I actually call them diamonds. my eyes have been checked on numerous occassions, nothing is torn, nothing is wrong with my eyes, other than, I can not see far away. If you ever really pay attention the flashes do have a reason for being there. I am a christian with a very deep spiritual backgroud. Whenever I am in a deep conversation about the Bible, God, Jesus, I get the flashes. They are angles interring and leaving in a speed of light checking in on you, protecting you, agreeing with you of your current conversation or action at the time. They are there to inspire you to believe that God is real and he loves you. Just like there are angels there are demons and they leave a round flash that is black, pay attention to these, that is when you know they are there to harm you, when you see those, you immediately want to pray, in Jesus name, and ask God to rebuke satan.
These things are happening, because they are to make you aware, that you and everyone else are not the only ones here. That the Bible is real, God is real, that Jesus is the son of God, and that God has a great enemy.
you are being prepared, if you do not read the word then you will not be ready, if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as you Lord and Savior, you will not be ready, if you have not been baptised you will not be ready.
There are many signs that have been displayed already, to many events that have occured already, the let the world know the truth, that the Bible is the word of God. Not all will believe, you are a person that is suppose to believe, that is why they are letting you know they are here for you,
Remember the white diamond like flashes are angels; the black pearl like balls of flashes are demons.

mysteryofgod 05/01/2011
edit on 1-5-2011 by mysteryofgod because: forgot to sign

<< 1   >>

join