It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommended read: Solar system undergoing profound physical changes never before seen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great read.

Does anyone have any pictures of the alleged Planet X ?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Potential double post sorry; yeah this site has some decent photos of a twin looking sun. There is a good orbit chart from a US News and World Report article from the 80s, that's mentioned often in those "surviving PX" videos.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have done a little reading on this Nibiru, and some claim it is an inhabited planet. Swings by this part of the solar system every 3,700 years or so. About the time of Noah's Ark. Others, they claim it is a dim star. I also understand that it can be seen with a welders mask, looking into the sun, but only from certain areas on the earth. Which is it, a sun or a planet? The Ancient Egyptians claimed it is a planet. Big difference between a sun, and a planet. And would a sun in that orbit have any planets in ITS orbit?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was thoroughly interested in reading the link you supplied, until it sent me to the Enterprise Mission website. I, along with many others, take what Hoagland has to say with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
Potential double post sorry; yeah this site has some decent photos of a twin looking sun. There is a good orbit chart from a US News and World Report article from the 80s, that's mentioned often in those "surviving PX" videos.

Great link with lots of X pics and it took me off into bible codes check this out.

What do you make of that? Fraud? Diverting? why would it be called planet X in the Hebrew and not Nibiru or some other name.. like... Eris or UB313 or whatever they call it? Cause every new planet is an X until they name it.

Not meaning to go off topic yeah sorry guys. I do believe the solar system change is down to this Planet X tho..

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Bunk! He is not a scientist... he is a space cadet.

Try googlng more!

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Since 1998, Wilcock believes he is the reincarnation of Cayce via his higher self claiming the source of both Wilcock's and Cayce's channelled information is the same group soul named Ra (which, interestingly, is the same channelled entity of Carla Rueckert, who claims Wilcock lived with her at one time)[2]--but not this Ra.

Wilcock's studies include ufology, ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and cosmology. He claims that a spontaneous energetic change in matter and consciousness is now occurring throughout the solar system[citation needed], and that this increasing energy will transform DNA, potentially making psi phenomenona and paranormal activities commonplace, and ushering in a promised Golden Age.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Amazing! You've managed to capture:

Planet X.
Bible Code.
"Strange" and "new" changes on every single planet.
"Exciting new" sun changes.

All in one thread. I'm really not all that amazed, though.

Why?

None of these have any empirical data to support them past a few pseudoscientists who attribute 1 thing to something completely irrelevant and in its own category. This type of nonsense pukes all over anybody on the planet who's trying to bring some respectability to any single one of these alternative fields, it's really depressing.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ok my background is in electronics, computer electronics and I took a basic college astronomy class way back, suppose we are just to stupid to realize size relativity, just like atoms, could solar systems pick up energy and release energy, if so heat would be noted???? can someone disprove that these spinning bodies are no more than what an electron or proton is except on a much larger scale of matter, and is it possible for a solar system to reach a critical mass of sorts...outside of the sun dying? and could adjacent solar systems and even some large mass affect our solar system, I mean on the scale of masses we really dont have a grasp on how big a planet could be and if large enough it could cause great influence on smaller masses??? I dont know, come on physicists help us out...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This guy does look a bit Caycey tho to me. Not that I wana go into reincarnation thats a whole new topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It is a very realisitic synariao, from the info that i understand is that for the earth, what is happening could all be becouse of global warming, but also there is something else, we are in the between a natural cylcle that the earth goes through every few mill-billion years, i belive it.. it has been said that the ice age has been off and on through out the earths life.
and it will happen again, the ice will melt away, then come back, melt away, then come back. its inevitable.

the sun, is very active than it was before, this is true, and scientist have already pooven that it is, the sun is hotter than it was becaouse it's slowly expanding.

There are very real scientific events that are going to happen in our universe and on earth, new things are always being discoverd, and eventually proven. science is great is'nt it?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
is this evidence new? there have been tottaly new evidence of our solar system/ universe and earth, since 2004. also evidence that one of Jupiter's moons, possably have ice on it, and pluto might have life on it, mars is a very active planet, and so is jupiter,and so on..thers is not much that the 2004 article is saying that has not been discovered.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yes planet x can be seen every sun setting in the southern hemisphere at the lowest points, 2008-2009 it will become visible for all to see, North America being one of the last people to see it.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I also recommend you this thread:

New Planet X Video Documentary

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do enjoy Wilcock's site and all of the free articles on there. I understand that some of it comes across as "out there," but most of it resonates as true with me.

As far as our DNA changing, I can see how thats possible. If you've heard of the experiments done with torsion fields and using lasers to change DNA, its not that much of a stretch to think we could be passing through a part of the universe that infuses us with a different energy that changes our DNA.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timewavezer0
media.marshallmasters.com...

The interaction between our Sun and a massive object approaching it could present us with one of the greatest threat to our way of life — a perfect solar super storm. One that could slam into our planet like a knockout body blow.

We've already experienced a few sharp jabs and a really violent storm could reach the Earth in less than 18 hours. Unless we're prepared for it, it will lay waste to the modern technologies that shape our lives

When you follow the money, you see that our governments are taking this threat seriously. They’re spending immense sums to understand and cope with this threat. They are doing the right things, and at the right time. When you see the facts for yourself, the truth of it becomes unavoidable.

* A New Fleet of Space-based Solar Observatories by 2008
* Using Space Observatories to Understand Brown Dwarfs
* Polar Infrared Observatories as Backup to Space Observatories
* Finding New Earths — Future Lifeboats for Humanity

There are science facts, and then there are economic realities. To see the difference, let’s follow the money as we examine the recent burst of research activity by space agencies worldwide. We’ll look at NASA (USA) , ESA (Europe), CNES (France) and JAXA (Japan), and what they’re saying.

media.marshallmasters.com...

Nice one

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
It should be noted the the other author of these statements is one Richard C Hoagland, known fruitcake.

"Richard C. Hoagland (born April 25, 1945) is an author of books that reject the scientific approach in favour of speculative theories on astronomical topics, and highly improbable conspiracy theories connected to the U.S. space program."
[edit on 13/10/07 by Chorlton]

Would you answer me this Chorlton? Why do you think it is acceptable to call anyone (especially one you have never met or interacted with most likely) a fruitcake? If you don't agree with someone fine, but pointing to Hoagland's previous highly controversial statements as 'proof' of his being a 'fruitcake', is a fallacy. You obviously are not in possession of any hard evidence to disprove his claims, and so you resort to bashing his previous claims, and yet again you provide nothing even close to resembling evidence that his claims are false.

Trying to get people to automatically ignore his statements is ignorant and foolish. Prove he is a 'fruitcake'; you can't, and you never will. If you just want people to accept the status quo and not come up with their own decisions, then just say so. Your statements are very unprofessional, are tainted with malice, and if you were actually interested in uncovering the truth, then you would at least address the issues at hand within THIS THREAD, and not point to Hoagland's previous claims as proof that what he claims is not possible. Show some integrity, will you?

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There are all kinds of videos on Planet X that have been posted here. I would not throw out this idea at all and this has been recorded by the Sumerian's about the 10th planet. Sumerian's were the first ancient civilization known to man, even before the Egyptians.

Zecharia Sitchin has all kinds of books that has been published for quite a while.

You should check out Sumerian Artifacts Website or listen to a free audio book on The Twelfth Planet.

There is also survival an informational videos on this. This is the Part 1 Video of Planet X

I am sure you can find the other five from there.

So please, before you start firing back at me, let me make it clear that I do not subscribe to the End Of The World Events. But I think we should all keep an open mind to this as a possibility. There are very Intelligent Scholars who have studied this for years and I think we owe it to them to at least listen.

That's my two cents.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A load of nonsense mixed with old superstition and new age beliefs, or an attempt to justify savage capitalism? Hmm.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
It should be noted the the other author of these statements is one Richard C Hoagland, known fruitcake.

"Richard C. Hoagland (born April 25, 1945) is an author of books that reject the scientific approach in favour of speculative theories on astronomical topics, and highly improbable conspiracy theories connected to the U.S. space program."

[edit on 13/10/07 by Chorlton]

For a fruitcake he must do OK. I was going to be near LA around the time he was supposed to have the Dark Mission Conference at a hotel. I thought it would be interesting to check it out as I have never been anything like that, short of maybe a Star Trek convention when I was 12. I though ok maybe $15 or $20 dollars to go but he charges $150? Those are pretty elite prices. I love music and I would have a hard time paying that much for good concert tickets. Richard says that the government is holding back advanced technology from an ancient moon civilization for there on personal profit. But $150 a head it some big profit. $150 x 500 = $75,000. More then what I make in a year for one day’s work? I don’t really know how many people will be there maybe 10? But if Richard is making lots of money I hope it will go to those many claims on his website that have not been addressed. How long has he been working on that paper about the huge hexagon on Saturn? I have been waiting for that “Major Paper" for I think six months. Or the “Detailed Enterprise Analysis “on the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter’s recent pictures of the Face on Mars. I do find him entertaining on Coast to Coast. Nothing on his recent Dark Mission special on C to C blew me away or seemed like revolutionary new information or evidence. Data's Head is old news. I think Richard even claimed on C to C that our government connected to Data’s Head and found out all the information about the moon civilization and what happened to it though it took a very long time to communicate with this head, maybe forty or fifty years. George seemed to have sounded like he thought that seemed a little outrageous. It’s only what I remember. Has anyone else heard the interview?
www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join