It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: sg1642

How many of them have you actually talked to in person? What THEY hate, is people like yourself who use part of their words to push conspiracy theories.

I've got every right to ask questions and be sceptical about that days events. What you are forgetting is this. There are many firefighters, police, paramedics and other first responders who DO believe there is more to it than meets the eye and are asking the same questions. Are they pushing conspiracy theories too?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Like I said. Go to their firehouses and talk to them about it. They LOVE when truthers ask them silly questions.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I saw a video saying there was strange night time activity at world trade center weeks before 911 and a relation to the Bush family was in charge of Security to the WTC and unusual Power Downs at night . here are some vids :

www.youtube.com...

video list related :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: charles911

Well Charles, sadly, you are misinformed. No Bush relative was in charge of anything at the World Trade Center, nor were there unusual power downs.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles911
and a relation to the Bush family was in charge of Security to the WTC and unusual Power Downs at night .

This shows you should not believe silly youtube videos, as no Bush relative was in charge of security at the WTC, and there was nothing unusual about a power down to a floor, if it even happened.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Like I said. Go to their firehouses and talk to them about it. They LOVE when truthers ask them silly questions.

so is truther a generic insult to people who actually ask questions when they see flaws and possible lies in front of them? I know what it's like to have memories that are hard to deal with and lose the family I work with just to have people ask difficult questions so don't give me that crap. Like I already said. They're are many who don't want to hear about that day and there are many who believe the official version of events is wrong. You don't want to seem to acknowledge them though because it doesn't suit your argument.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
May be mistaken I think he sat on the board of the security firm but he wasn't in charge of security or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, its a simple label for those pushing conspiracy theories about 9/11. And unlike you, I have talked to some of the survivors that day, they are tired of their words being used to push theories about bombs.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes you are mistaken. You are speaking of Marvin Bush, who at one time was on the board of Securacom, a company that at one point was a contractor to install some security systems at the WTC. But, they could not fulfill their end of the contract and ended up as a subcontractor. None of which matters, because Marvin Bush resigned from Securacom in June 2000.

And Charles, was speaking of Wirt Walker, a man who was wrongly called a relative of the Bush family by writer Margie Burns back in 2002. She subsequently retracted her story saying that a friend of a friend of a friend (probably in the "truth" movement) told her he was related.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No, its a simple label for those pushing conspiracy theories about 9/11. And unlike you, I have talked to some of the survivors that day, they are tired of their words being used to push theories about bombs.

and you are still ignoring the survivors who do believe the official story is wrong and there should be another investigation.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Name the survivor you THINK I am ignoring.

What do you think guys....is he going to list William Rodriguez...April Gallop......

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wasn't mistaken then that's what I just said in my post.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Name the survivor you THINK I am ignoring.

What do you think guys....is he going to list William Rodriguez...April Gallop......

Survivors and victims families are all over the internet who want an investigation. Have a look. And no I wasn't going to name either of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So again, you have no clue if I am actually ignoring someone who was there and survived that day. Just more noise.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well it's an argument that will go on until something decisive comes up that ends it like I already said. Either the official story will be proven and accepted by all or the people who believe there is more to the story will be vindicated. I'd rather not have an online squabble on the matter with you cardinal I have read a lot of your other posts here while visiting and agree with many of them. This one is just a difference of opinion and could go on and on. Happy new year to you.
edit on 1441642 by sg1642 because: sp.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Happy New Year to you as well. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thank you and I Appreciate your opinions I did not say I Be leaved the videos I said I saw and I don't be leave the first thing I see but thanks any way.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Happy New Year to All.
edit on 1-1-2015 by charles911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596 I so have a couple of questions. I'm not pushing theories or anything, but I want to know the explanations that fit. What are the explanations for the molten metal and the many cut columns at the base of the towers, both of which are evidenced in numerous photographs? I'm not quite saying I don't believe the official story mind you. To be fair to others though, even ignoring all the technical facts and NIST reports, etc, if you believe the official story then you have to accept that 100% of the time when a steel building does collapse, it will be a complete collapse at near free fall speed that always falls into it's own footprint. In three of the three known real life examples with three different damage points and different sized buildings this is what happened so it stands to reason it will happen every single time. Before 9/11 if you tried to convince someone of that, you could see how even an educated, reasonable person might scoff at this particular theory.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBolt
What are the explanations for the molten metal and the many cut columns at the base of the towers, both of which are evidenced in numerous photographs?

Please show photographs of molten metal, and the cut columns were done during clean up - as shown in photographs.

you have to accept that 100% of the time when a steel building does collapse, it will be a complete collapse at near free fall speed that always falls into it's own footprint.

More truther silly stories, WTC 1 & 2 fell nowhere free fall speed, nor did any of the buildings fall in their own footprint - as the damage to all the other buildings shows.

edit on 5-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join