It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well problem is why NORAD could not catch any of the 4 hijacked planes. I mean NORAD has a very respectful track record.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

Well you have a US military background, and you know NORAD better than I ever will.

But I ask you to consider that inertia, indecision and a kind of panic-paralysis in the face of the unexpected, with incomplete information and little time to act, might be an even more likely explanation. From notification of the plane hijacks to destruction was less than an hour, and remember also it was not realized that four planes might be involved until after the first plane hit, so time was lost.

Had you been the Duty Officer on the day, even if it had been possible to vector interceptors onto the planes in time, would you give the order to destroy a civilian airliner full of American passengers over NYC or DC? Really? I damned well wouldn't take the risk. Imagine the consequenses of getting it wrong.

It was all over in an hour. Too late. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I think you & I may be on this thread on our own now, by the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
One. And he not yet turned one.

Just my opinion...

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Full Circle]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
But I ask you to consider that inertia, indecision and a kind of panic-paralysis in the face of the unexpected, with incomplete information and little time to act, might be an even more likely explanation.
It was all over in an hour. Too late. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Well NORAD is full of very professional and highly trained people, i do not think they would have panicked that much.

If you look at NORADs record you will see that they never took more then several minutes to get planes in the air for aircraft that were off course or hijacked. Thats why they have planes on alert for.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoOneSpecialHere

If 9/11 was a inside job how many people would have been involved?

One person, that's all.

One person that knows enough to have a conscious about it. The rest invovled were just pawns, very reliable pawns that is.

It always baffles me that people don't understand this s@*t. I think it's the "disneyland" syndrome that people suffer from. Blind optimists HATE reality and want to cocoon themselves inside a world where real life is for "losers".

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
People have been watching too many movies that think it would take thousands of people to pull off or cover up 9/11.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Why can't anyone answer these question:

How can two planes bring down three buildings so symetrically and completely??

How can three buildings fall at or near free fall speed through the path of most resistance??

Why does the goverment still feel that any and all evidence (aircraft parts, etc) need to be locked up under the guise of National Security? I mean come on, they told us what happened! 19 Middle Eastern Highjackers flew airplanes into buildings. Ok, let us look at the evidence found!!

If you have an IQ over 70...you will see a lot of holes in the "Official 9/11 Commision Report".

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Anyone want to guess where United Flight 93 was heading??

I have a theory as good as any...WTC 7 (aka Solomon Brothers Building).

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sowada_s
If you have an IQ over 70...you will see a lot of holes in the "Official 9/11 Commision Report".
Is it possible to have a 100% consistent story? I would argue that it isn't. Just look at the discussions here: no one can posit something that explains more than 95% of the facts. That's just life, I think.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sowada_s
Anyone want to guess where United Flight 93 was heading??

I have a theory as good as any...WTC 7 (aka Solomon Brothers Building).

The Flight path of 93 was heading southeast towards D.C. No where northeast towards NYC.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
Is it possible to have a 100% consistent story? I would argue that it isn't. Just look at the discussions here: no one can posit something that explains more than 95% of the facts. That's just life, I think.

Then why do you believe in a theory that is not 100% consistent?

Have you done any research to try to find out what actually happened?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey Deltaboy:

What if I told you that UA Flight 93 was actually heading towards NY? Could you 100% prove me wrong? How do you 100% know that flight 93 was heading towards DC??

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Togetic:

"Is it possible to have a 100% consistent story? I would argue that it isn't. Just look at the discussions here: no one can posit something that explains more than 95% of the facts. That's just life, I think."

Maybe if the Govt. would release the evidence out from under the guise of National Security, we could do a real investigation and have a 100% consistent story...maybe!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Okay..... "newbie" here, as in new to this board. I've been very interested as to why conspiracy theorists are....well......are! Here are a couple of my thoughts.....off the top of my head.

In this thread, there is mention of NO extreme inferno or fire within the WTC towers to cause them to collapse. My question is.....what made those poor souls jump to their deaths? Was it ..."mmmm nobody can rescue me here, I'll take the quick way down?" No, I believe, and EVERYONE should believe that it was extreme heat or fire, what else would drive a person to jump to their deaths?

The conspiracy theory is based, in my opinion, on lack of governmental proof. Well, they are trying to base theirs on the same thing. Lack of proof.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong....who really started this conspiracy thing? Wasn't it the French? Mmmmmm .... not very good relations between France and the US either eh? Mmmmmmm.......wonder if that has something to do with it?

The fact comes up that the aircraft that impacted the WTC's were remote controlled. Do you think such a remote controlled aircraft would have made the corrections that the second aircraft made to hit the tower? I don't think so. You have all seen the "fuel test" that was done using a 707......which was remotely controlled.....in a "scientific situation". Even then, the aircraft did not "crash" as expected or wanted. So, I don't think that remote controlled aircraft would have had the precision to hit as they did that day.

There are too many things to have "disappear" if you don't believe that Flight 77 hit the pentagon. The more important.......the people. Where are they if the plane didn't crash into that building? Show me prove of where they are.

Is someone trying to divide American people, and instill hate amongst them, as I start to see here? I am Canadian, and I would hate to see if someone, or some group is attempting this with our American neighbours. Perhaps the American government is not releasing evidence for THAT reason? For all we know, they have it, but want uncertainty. If that's the case, it would be a shame to have carried on like I've seen in this thread.....wouldn't it?

All I know is, that together the Americans COULD get the truth....not two sides fighting, in essence, to get the same thing. Proof.

Simnut

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conundrum04

Originally posted by NoOneSpecialHere

If 9/11 was a inside job how many people would have been involved?

One person, that's all.

One person that knows enough to have a conscious about it. The rest invovled were just pawns, very reliable pawns that is.

It always baffles me that people don't understand this s@*t. I think it's the "disneyland" syndrome that people suffer from. Blind optimists HATE reality and want to cocoon themselves inside a world where real life is for "losers".

I think you'd have a hard time demonstrating that one person alone could have pulled it off and successfully lie about it. Never mind that, however.

What many 9/11 conspiracy theorists forget is the number of people who would know that the government was lying about what happened after the fact IF 9/11 was an inside job and the government was trying to cover it up.

I find it interesting that people are still claiming AA 77 did not hit the Pentagon. The claim is based entirely on the notion that the government wants us to believe a 757 hit it but in reality something "else" supposedly hit it, like a missile.

That claim immediately falls apart in that close to 1,000 people had access to the wreckage, 700 hundred of them FBI agents, and the rest firemen, rescue workers, construction crews, wreckage recovery crews, police. Then there are the eyewitnesses, the family members, the airport crews and so on.

Claims by 9/11 conspiracy theorists run the gamut from they ALL kept quiet for fear of losing their jobs, threatened, they were "mistaken", or the point is ignored completely.

But the point cannot be ignored. The point is further strengthened that the "government" had no way of knowing in advance who would be witnesses to the event.

The notion that all those people who would necessarily know if the government was lying or not after the fact and successfully keep quiet is the height of implausibility.

Certainly it would be absurd to think that one person could make them keep quiet.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

I find it interesting that people are still claiming AA 77 did not hit the Pentagon. The claim is based entirely on the notion that the government wants us to believe a 757 hit it but in reality something "else" supposedly hit it, like a missile.

Then perhaps you will consider reading Dr. Peter Tiradera's book 9-11 Coup against America! The Pentagon Analysis

Some background on the author:

"Peter Tiradera MD is an ex-USAF officer, who had served in the engineering unit of the Air Force. As part of his job responsibilities, he was involved in surveying the debris fields of military jet crashes. After discovering the many fallacies inside the official explanation, he had embarked on his own analysis of the Pentagon and Fight 77's crash debris. Additionally, he explored the important happenings that led up to the September 11th event. This book is the account of his investigation."

Dr. Tiradera's book is quite well researched. He briefly covers the deliberate pulling of the WTC buildings as well. He stated it is a given the WTC buildings were deliberately pulled with controlled demolitions.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars

Originally posted by jthomas

Then perhaps you will consider reading Dr. Peter Tiradera's book 9-11 Coup against America! The Pentagon Analysis

Actually, that doesn't address my post.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The 700 FBI agents ( where did that number come from? ) will never say anything that is not allowed by their higher ups. So forget them. Robin Wright, an FBI agent, has documented the cover up and ' criminal negligence ' that he reported to Congress. They will say what they are told to say, or lose their jobs. Hardly reliable witnesses. NONE have stated that they saw debris from a major airliner.

The other ' 1000 ' ( again, where do these numbers come from? ) supposed workers there have never reported seeing the luggage or engines ob bodies either. Where are the hundreds of supposed witnesses you claim above? Hmm.? If they all saw the plane parts, which must have all been inside, as none were outside!!, then they are keeping quiet about it. Only one or two government shills of suspicious origins have claimed to have seen ' bodies ' but NO proof has ever been shown of the bodies of the passengers, or the luggage, or the parts of the plane..and don';t forget that FACT that with only ONE hold and NO impact points from the TWO massive engines, it is hard to believe the official lie.

ONE hole, not two..but TWO big 6 tons each engines..strange huh? NO wings broken off outside from hitting the biulding: The story is that they somehow ' followed ' the plane into the 10X12 foot opening!!! And some people actually believe this stuff!! Unreal. The witnesses have NOT confirmed the official story; on the contrary, as Craig Renke has shown here on ATS, witnesses say totally different things and have different perceptions based on many factors..often eyewitnesses are the worst evidence to rely on: just ask the men released from death row lately after DNA proved them innocent: They were ALL there because of a POSITIVE eyewitness!! A witness who was WRONG!!

There is MASSIVE evidence of NO plane at the Pentagon, and NO evidence presented so far that proves it. Just the fact that the FBO will not release the many videos it has of the event tells it all: The big shots believe that it is in the ' interest of national security ' that the people not know that a group of insiders pulled 9-11 off for their own agendas, using their official positions to commit murder and treason...they think it would unravel our nation and cause a scandal that we could not recover from..they cover it up, just like Kennedy..just like B. Kennedy..just like...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There were three hundred and fourteen people involved. Thank Gods Mind for that one.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Perhaps a peek at my new thread on 9/10 might help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The 700 FBI agents ( where did that number come from? ) will never say anything that is not allowed by their higher ups. So forget them.

It came from here: www.arlingtonva.us...

You have no ability to know what 700 FBI agents would say or not

The other ' 1000 ' ( again, where do these numbers come from? ) supposed workers there have never reported seeing the luggage or engines ob bodies either.

I didn't say "other 1,000." I said the total including 700 FBI agents was around 1,000. They were not "supposed" workers; they were actual human beings.

Where are the hundreds of supposed witnesses you claim above? Hmm.? If they all saw the plane parts, which must have all been inside, as none were outside!!, then they are keeping quiet about it.

Read the report. Go interview them. For your claim that it was NOT a 757 to be true, everyone of those workers would know it. You want US to believe they would all keep quiet. Talk about implausibility.

So you are left with the implausible scenario that 1,000 or so people would know the government was lying yet not a single one of them would ever spill the beans after six years. This is just one of the reasons that 9/11 conspiracy theories never hold up under the crushing weight of implausibility.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join