It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 was a inside job, How many people were involved?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
six

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Saddam controlled everything, and yet the world found out about the gassing within days.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
Saddam controlled everything, and yet the world found out about the gassing within days.

Maybe he wanted people to know. I bet if he did not want it known it would have been more like months or longer.

I mean he transported or hid most of the WMDs and material and we only found out about most of those from people that defected.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

six

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

It didnt come from his people. It came from the Iranians.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
It didnt come from his people. It came from the Iranians.

How do you know that ?

Where are you getting your information from ?

[edit on 6-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
dang, I was going to start this thread tomorrow

The conspiracy would not only have to involve literally thousdands of people, but NYC firefighters, etc, and all of it to prop up GWB and the oil companies, so they could wage war in the middle east

do you really think thousands of people out there really want that ?

sorry if this was posted already

external link

All the people who would have to be involved in order to pull this massive conspiracy off...
The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

six

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I looked it up. You can too. It is all over the internet. Or is that a source of information that is not to be trusted, controlled by the goverment?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
I looked it up. You can too. It is all over the internet. Or is that a source of information that is not to be trusted, controlled by the goverment?

Please show me the sites used to get your infomration.

I use professional and government research sites.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by six

That's because Saddam didn't really control "everything".

Iran's saying things, now, too (along with other foreign officials), but no one's listening anymore. What are they going to do about it?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't read the 9/11 threads very often, please excuse my 9/11 "101" question here

Q: "Have the truthers ever constructed a timeline and detailed and specific step by step theory on how the conspiracy was actually done ?

It seems like all they ever try to do is poke holes at the official story

assuming the official story is close to the truth, you have to admit it's a tough task, to sort through piles of poisonous rubble and try to figure out what happened after the fact. If we imagine for a moment this was a terrorist attack, there are going to be errors and mistakes made simply because you are "reverse engineering" a secret, suicidal attack where great effort was made to conceal it's origins.

I bet any attempt to do this would result in a 1,000 page document

six

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Here. Just for you. Are you going to tell me is that it didnt happen?

www.wikipedia.org...

Why nit pick? You know it happened. Are you baiting me? Sure seems like it.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by six]

six

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Except Iran brought western media to the sight with in days. This was during the war and in a area that they controlled. So no he didnt control the Iranian media, but the Iraqi media he did control.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
Here. Just for you. Are you going to tell me is that it didnt happen?

Well that site did not show anything.

Maybe you should try 1 of the following sites, just a few i use.

www.ctstudies.com...
www.trackthethreat.com...
www.defenselink.mil...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.securityinfowatch.com...

six

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Bad typing. I fixed the link. BTW not all of your links work either. Nor are the articals there relevant to our dicussion.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
Bad typing. I fixed the link. BTW not all of your links work either. Nor are the articals there relevant to our dicussion.

Well the sites i use are research sites and track major events.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by ULTIMA1]

six

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And just what do they say in regards to who told the world about the gassing and when? Or did you even look? Just picked a bunch of sites to show me?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
In order to convict someone for an alleged offense, three things MUST be proven beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT. That is, a certainty to the extent that a reasonable person would judge it to be given the evidence at hand. Those things are : MOTIVE , METHOD and OPPORTUNITY. MEANS is another category but I am including it under METHOD for simplicity.

It is easy, disgustingly easy, to prove in all categories the guilt of the Bush regime in the 9-11 events. The predetermined plan of a coup and a method of rallying the American people around a cause so global exploits for resources and territory could commence. Top level military leaders in sympathy with the Neocon goals arranged the stand down and supplied the actual destruction of the buildings, along with some private contractors of Mossad origins as well as others, black ops all the way..some renegade and some not.

Motive? Money, power, glory, what all powerful and rich men want: MORE money and power and fame and recgnition for their already swelled ego's. Bush has obvious Ceasar issues and is a vain and haughty man with his evils just under the surface. His father on the other hand is far more genteel and sophisticated, really cunning and cruel, the ultimate insider..along with Kissinger, few know where the bodies are buried more than these two men and a few others. An idiot like Bush Jr. could never be trusted with the plans in advance, so he justy went along and followed orders and kept up the show for the public.

The entire operation was hard wired into the 9-11 GAMES being played out that day. THAT is the key that needs attention. The deception was so thorough that false blips were inserted onto radar screens, and that is a sure fire way to confuse and delay any response. A few military men sat back and watched and gave a few critical orders at the right moments, just like Cheney did in the bunker according to Norman Mineta's testimony before the 9-11 (c) Ommision. That is a part of the METHOD, and the METHOD is clear and unambiguous, at least enough for any jury.

So we have MOTIVE, which is money and power and land grabbing, etc, the serious geopolitical garbage..and we have METHOD, which is easy to show with films and scientific explanation. Now on to the last element: OPPORTUNITY. Where were the perps? Were they in a position to act in ways to further the scheme? Rumsfeld was at the Pentagon and after the strikes in New Yor, for some reason just went back into a meeting!! He was unable to be reached for almost a half hour during an attack!! The Defense Secretary!!

And Cheney, the Black Prince of the Bush cabal, was ' firmly in control ' shortly after 8 am, according to the MINETA testimony. This damning testimony shows clearly that Cheney is LYING when he claims that he was not in the bunker until almost 45 minutes later. There has NEVER been an explanation forthcoming as to what the ' young officer ' that was announcing the approach of the flight towards the Pentagon was referring to when he asked the VP : " Do the orders still stand, Sir?"

What orders? It MUST have been orders NOT to shoot down any approaching aircraft because that is exactly what happened: Nothing was done to protect the Pentagon from the defensive measures in place for just such an event. WHY did the VP give such an order? The ONLY answer wopuld be that he KNEW in advance that the incoming plane was to be allowed to do what it was meant to do. He was a part of the war games..get it? He was in charge of that part of the plan and he did what he had to do: get that plane into position to allow the missle of global hawk or whatever actually hit the Pentagon to do it's thing as part of the plan, the coup. the Neocon takeover with nuclear codes and a full tank of gas and all the cash in the world.

Bush was acting like a deer in the headlights in Florida and about to lose his bowels thinking " Oh my God, Dick and those guys actually did it..Oh my God..what if the people find out..? " His heart would be thumping and his mind racing..and we see the result in the pictures of him at that school.He was being kept out of the way,a conspirator but the compartmentalization was thorough and only a few knew the whole deal.

General Myers was one of the inside men and with Cheney and Rumsfeld they controlled all they needed to insert phony blips onto radar screens and send jets out late and in the wrong directions when planes were suposedly being highjacked. Then, they sent Bush to Offut AF Base where Warren Buffet and the Billionaire boys club was waiting to educate him on reality and what he should do to survive as a member of the group responsible. Bush of course followed orders and remains as a figurehead and spokesman for the propaganda arm of the radical neocons that have siezed power in a coup.

Now do you see why NO Senators dare touch this gang? They Kill!! A lot. No one will touch them because the shadow government has thrown off it's cloak!! It is now the official regime for the future, unless a revolutionary change occurs, and that is a long shot. The bad guys feel they are doing the world and America a favor by starting a series of wars and occupations for conquest and resources. If it brings more death and loss, then that is regarded as ' collateral damage ' like the people dead and maimed and profits are all that matters.

S$o we have method and means and opportunity and motive, all in generous portions, and all right in front of us, if we will only see. In any event, there is enough evidence at hand to convict Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and others as well of many charges, including those deserving the death penalty. Nothing would please me more than seeing Bush and Cheney and that gang swining on the end of the same rope that hanged the likes of the Nazi bosses in Nuremburg. Put them in Spandau until atrial is held, then send the to their fates in the infernal regions for their love of money and their lack of a soul.

America is a hypnotized mass of people willing to believe anything but the truth, as lonmg as possible, in order to maintain the status quo. Thats a fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
And just what do they say in regards to who told the world about the gassing and when? Or did you even look? Just picked a bunch of sites to show me?

Why don't you look at the sites and do some research.

six

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Last post for this discussion that is going nowhere. I have. I dont need to. Prehaps you need to check your sources, and you might have known what I was talking about.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by six
Last post for this discussion that is going nowhere. I have. I dont need to. Prehaps you need to check your sources, and you might have known what I was talking about.

Well my classified sources tell me there are things that will not be out for quit a while.

But you can check the unclassified sources i gave you if you want to do some research on events happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

you left out a little thing called physical evidence. In fact, the entire truth movement seems based on motive and assumptions and youtube videos

why hasn't one engineer published something in a peer reviewed journal about a controlled demolition ?

whay didn't the families bring forward lawsuits ? You don't think they use the internet ?

people have come out against bush, and survived !

All the people who would have to be involved in order to pull this massive conspiracy off...
The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join